Sandra Bullock: 'The Heat' Birthday W...

Sandra Bullock: 'The Heat' Birthday Workday

There are 1 comment on the Vicky B. Online story from Jul 27, 2012, titled Sandra Bullock: 'The Heat' Birthday Workday. In it, Vicky B. Online reports that:

Sandra Bullock was all smiles on the set of her new film ' The Heat ' on Thursday in Dorchester, Massachusetts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vicky B. Online.

Anonymous

Lomé, Togo

#1 Aug 9, 2012
Hello Dear:Bullock Discussions ,

I'm Mr Ciril Gabe. of No.23 Rue Du Torrenvito,Lome,Republic of Togo. I have this funds transfer (US$18.5Million Dollars) that i want to entrust to your care for investment into a very lucrative business there for profit making.I therefore ask for your assistance to resolve and transfer into your account the above sum.Its save and risk free transfer.:

Now my questions are:-
1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
3. What will be your commission?
4. Your Full Names ..........
5.Your private telephone..........

If you can sponsor and handle this project consider it and get back to me as soon as possible.:
Contact me directly on my private email: [email protected]
Regards.
Mr Ciril Gabe
or call me my Private Phone Tel+228-90-67-45-00

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Blind Side Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Sandra Bullock pretty or ugly? (Mar '10) Dec '15 Wsad1234 79
News Sandra Bullock's adoption stirs debate (May '10) Jun '14 Texan 403
News Bullock: Son helped me get through 'Gravity' (Sep '13) Sep '13 Nulli Secundus 3
News Sandra Bullock To Star in First Post-Divorce Film (Dec '10) Sep '13 Sol 4
News New beds and bedding help feather the nest in D... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Mr Positive 1
News LifeWay pulls 'Blind Side' DVD, military logos ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 JustdroppedIN 3
News On Native GroundDARWIN and the Scientific Revol... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Ontario 1
More from around the web