a The Blind Sidea : A tearless tearje...

a The Blind Sidea : A tearless tearjerker, and better because of it?

There are 2 comments on the Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch story from Dec 2, 2009, titled a The Blind Sidea : A tearless tearjerker, and better because of it?. In it, Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch reports that:

A funny thing happened when I went to see The Blind Side, aside from me not being as bothered by Sandra Bullock's blond hair as I was when I saw All About Steve , that is a 'A I didn't cry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch.

Douglas-ann Smith

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2009
I love her blond hair but i was looking at her pictures and i fond out she is not the loving caring and awesome person that leigh anne touhy. i wish she was because i am 9 and all i think about and play is the blind side and sandra Bullock
Douglas-ann Smith

United States

#2 Dec 8, 2009
i take that back she is very nice but i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee her bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllll lloooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn nnnnddddddddddddd hair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Blind Side Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Sandra Bullock pretty or ugly? (Mar '10) Dec '15 Wsad1234 79
News Sandra Bullock's adoption stirs debate (May '10) Jun '14 Texan 403
News Bullock: Son helped me get through 'Gravity' (Sep '13) Sep '13 Nulli Secundus 3
News Sandra Bullock To Star in First Post-Divorce Film (Dec '10) Sep '13 Sol 4
News Sandra Bullock: 'The Heat' Birthday Workday (Aug '12) Aug '12 Anonymous 1
News New beds and bedding help feather the nest in D... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Mr Positive 1
News LifeWay pulls 'Blind Side' DVD, military logos ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 JustdroppedIN 3
More from around the web