Sandra Bullock leaves home after rumors of Jesse James affair with Michelle Bombshell McGee surface

Mar 18, 2010 Full story: www.examiner.com 13

Award-winning actress Sandra Bullock has moved out of the home she shared with Monster Garage star husband Jesse James after claims of an alleged affair surfaced.

Full Story
all the latest

Palmetto, FL

#1 Mar 18, 2010
Jesse James has been strongly advised by his agent to stop farting loud in public.

“Hello De La Muerta”

Since: Dec 08

Die Die Die Die Kitty

#2 Mar 18, 2010
Sandra,

If you need a place to stay and a knob to slob, contact Phil the Machinist.
Morgan

Altamonte Springs, FL

#3 Mar 18, 2010
What a dumbass he is...I saw the scank he was suppossedly throwing it to...proof that some guys will do anything that has a pulse.

“All Is One”

Since: Mar 10

United States

#4 Mar 18, 2010
What a scuzzbag he is. I always wondered why Sandra Bullock was with him. She could do so much better in my opinion.
Bouche

El Paso, TX

#5 Mar 18, 2010
Morgan wrote:
What a dumbass he is...I saw the scank he was suppossedly throwing it to...proof that some guys will do anything that has a pulse.
obviously Sandra doesn't have a pulse if he had to stray...she seems booooooring!

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#6 Mar 18, 2010
Leaves home and decides on which other of her three multi-million dollar estates she will live in.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#7 Mar 18, 2010
Sorry but I have no sympathy for celebrities.
They come on tv and try to persuade us to give our money to some charity...hell they got all the money,why arent they giving !!

“TheseDays”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#8 Mar 19, 2010
He's not too bright, is he?
SHAMROCK

AOL

#9 Mar 19, 2010
She must have been drinking when she got hooked up with that moron. What is wrong with these womem??

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 19, 2010
Phil the machinist wrote:
Sandra,
If you need a place to stay and a knob to slob, contact Phil the Machinist.
You are a crass pig. Not a "machinist", just a grease monkey!

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#11 Mar 19, 2010
What really sucks is that she's not the only Oscar-winning actress thats had to go through this. Think about it: Halle Berry, Reese Witherspoon, Julia Roberts, Kate Winslet, even Hilary Swank. All of them went through break-ups after winning their awards. Maybe not right after the award show but still a coincidence.
Pleasure Beach Lover

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Mar 19, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
Sorry but I have no sympathy for celebrities.
They come on tv and try to persuade us to give our money to some charity...hell they got all the money,why arent they giving !!
She gave $1 million to Haitian relief and $1 million to Hurricane Katrina relief.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#13 Mar 19, 2010
If this is true.....good for her. He needs to grovel just like he groveled for the Bombshell Bimbo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Blind Side Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Sandra Bullock pretty or ugly? (Mar '10) Sep 4 rammer 73
Sandra Bullock's adoption stirs debate (May '10) Jun '14 Texan 403
Bullock: Son helped me get through 'Gravity' (Sep '13) Sep '13 Nulli Secundus 3
Sandra Bullock To Star in First Post-Divorce Film (Dec '10) Sep '13 Sol 4
Sandra Bullock: 'The Heat' Birthday Workday (Aug '12) Aug '12 Anonymous 1
New beds and bedding help feather the nest in D... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Mr Positive 1
LifeWay pulls 'Blind Side' DVD, military logos ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 JustdroppedIN 3
•••
•••

The Blind Side People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••