Couple whose story inspired 'The Blin...

Couple whose story inspired 'The Blind Side' will speak at Grand Rapids fund-raiser

There are 1 comment on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from Oct 4, 2010, titled Couple whose story inspired 'The Blind Side' will speak at Grand Rapids fund-raiser. In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

Leigh Anne and Sean Tuohy, the parents portrayed in the movie "The Blind Side" starring Sandra Bullock, will be speaking in Grand Rapids on Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Oct 5, 2010
What a brave and giving woman, she is. I don't know many, with a big enough heart to extend themselves so much to the sad, young man....she certainly gave him his life back.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Blind Side Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Sandra Bullock pretty or ugly? (Mar '10) Jun '15 Adam Sandler 78
News Sandra Bullock's adoption stirs debate (May '10) Jun '14 Texan 403
News Bullock: Son helped me get through 'Gravity' (Sep '13) Sep '13 Nulli Secundus 3
News Sandra Bullock To Star in First Post-Divorce Film (Dec '10) Sep '13 Sol 4
News Sandra Bullock: 'The Heat' Birthday Workday (Aug '12) Aug '12 Anonymous 1
News New beds and bedding help feather the nest in D... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Mr Positive 1
News LifeWay pulls 'Blind Side' DVD, military logos ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 JustdroppedIN 3
More from around the web