[Movies] New Images of Toy Vehicles f...

[Movies] New Images of Toy Vehicles from The Avengers

There are 2 comments on the 411mania.com story from Jan 31, 2012, titled [Movies] New Images of Toy Vehicles from The Avengers. In it, 411mania.com reports that:

You can see The Helicarrier and The Quinjet . The plot synopsis for The Avengers is as follows: "When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as SHIELD, finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 411mania.com.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 1, 2012
Can't wait any longer to see the Helicarrier and The Quinjet in action. I like the concept of movie version.
[url=http://www.thertastore.co m/Cherry_Kitchen_Cabinets_s/26 94.htm]Cherry Kitchen Cabinets[/url]

Since: Feb 12

Ludhiana, India

#3 Feb 2, 2012
I want to see the images of Avenger movie,where i can see this.I don't want to wait for this movie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Avengers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some of fall's most promising new shows (May '13) Aug '15 Urbanite 2
News Granite Geek: Getting to One Hundred Percent Re... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Solarman 1
News Woody Harrelson didn't known Liam and Chris Hem... (Nov '14) Nov '14 howardjhonson 1
News 30 Screengrabs from the Avengers: Age of Ultron... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jaimie 3
News Judge in cocaine case tells Robert Downey Jr.a ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jay 2
News Protesters Take To Streets Demanding An End To ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Jaimie 2
News We Need More Asian Superheroes Like Fan Bingbin... (Apr '14) Apr '14 KMT Chinese Natio... 4
More from around the web