Jackson kids to start school

There are 3 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Jun 21, 2010, titled Jackson kids to start school. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

The late King of Pop's mom says his three children, for the first time in their lives, will be going to school with other kids this fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

earlline

Dacula, GA

#1 Jun 22, 2010
I pray these kids can have the life they want. Thier daddy was the best, and he did a good job with them and I wish them the very best in life. I pray they will enjoy school and be safe. I know they will adjust well. looling forward to seeing them do well in life. Thank you Katherine for your preseverence.
Yada

Sneedville, TN

#2 Jun 23, 2010
Great.
quinquan

Edmonton, Canada

#3 Jun 23, 2010
I understand that his death was a tragedy but don't you think that the kids would have an easier time going back to their 'normal' lives if there wasn't this much press on the subject. Also I am sorry for his death but there are children losing their parents daily, who return to school and carry on. They will be going to a private, very expensive school, no doubt, and they will do just fine. Please stop wasting paper by printing this crap about MJ's kids in magazines.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The A-Team Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Randy Jackson Opens Up About Gay Contestant on ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 DNF 34
News 'The Grey' director Joe Carnahan is unafraid (Jan '12) Jan '12 wolfhybridpuppies 1
News Liam Neeson is a stranger in a strange land in ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 The Monkey 1
News Glee's Super Bowl Gamble: Michael Jackson! Fire... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Your-time-has-co me 1
News 'Karate Kid' Clobbers 'A-Team' At Box Office (Jun '10) Jun '10 DesertF1ower 6
News a Karate Kida Opens At No. 1 With $56 Million Kick (Jun '10) Jun '10 Jolly-Boo 2
News Box office flashes back to the 80s (Jun '10) Jun '10 Mr Arkansas 2
More from around the web