Geezers with guns

There are 6 comments on the Eye Weekly story from Feb 16, 2011, titled Geezers with guns. In it, Eye Weekly reports that:

How old does an action-movie star now have to be before he is officially allowed to say he is "too old for this shit"? When Danny Glover spoke those words in 1987's Lethal Weapon , he was a mere 41 years old.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eye Weekly.

Ely

Astrakhan, Russia

#1 Feb 16, 2011
The geezer-men do not want to surrender? In my opinion this is just one type of pervasive mafias. The "lack of viable substitutes among the prettier boy-men who otherwise populate screens"? As they say in Russian: " The holy place will not empty." It would be a desire, and opportunity will emerge.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 17, 2011
this is a mel gibson forum not yoru blog idiot!
Ely

Astrakhan, Russia

#3 Feb 17, 2011
This is again your monkey doodle, Oli?

Location hidden

#4 Feb 18, 2011
can you speak english? go back to russia and russina censord webiste fool.
Justice for Mel

Baltimore, MD

#5 Feb 19, 2011
What is monkey doodle? Yanky doodle I heard of but monkey doodle sounds like you just made it up. LOL
Oh, are you trying to say it as this..

this is again more bull $#!^ coming from Oli?

Location hidden

#6 Feb 20, 2011
why the fc do oyu say htat? its not me who talk of monkey doodle but htis shit head ely who did so!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The A-Team Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Randy Jackson Opens Up About Gay Contestant on ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 DNF 34
News 'The Grey' director Joe Carnahan is unafraid (Jan '12) Jan '12 wolfhybridpuppies 1
News Liam Neeson is a stranger in a strange land in ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 The Monkey 1
News Glee's Super Bowl Gamble: Michael Jackson! Fire... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Your-time-has-co me 1
News Jackson kids to start school (Jun '10) Jun '10 quinquan 3
News 'Karate Kid' Clobbers 'A-Team' At Box Office (Jun '10) Jun '10 DesertF1ower 6
News a Karate Kida Opens At No. 1 With $56 Million Kick (Jun '10) Jun '10 Jolly-Boo 2
More from around the web