Katie Holmes Preps Baby For Scientolo...

Katie Holmes Preps Baby For Scientology 'Auditing'

There are 7 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Mar 12, 2010, titled Katie Holmes Preps Baby For Scientology 'Auditing'. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

Katie Holmes, the 'Thank You For Smoking' actress - who has three-year-old daughter Suri with husband Tom Cruise - is said to have spent four hours at the Hollywood Scientology Center last week, sparking rumours she is getting ready to expand her family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

“Changed screen name 2 Stedenko”

Since: Nov 08

San Dimas, CA

#1 Mar 23, 2010
I wonder if Tom and Katie allow Suri to jump on the couch. Little kids *love* to do that and how could Tom say no?
Bane

Bundaberg, Australia

#2 Mar 25, 2010
No. Scientologists, even child Scientologists, have complete and total control over themselves emotionally.

A Scientologist would never do something so inappropriate or out of control as jump on a couch.
antigoonis

Gouldsboro, PA

#3 Mar 26, 2010
I'm surprised Tom allows Katie to even sit on the couch.

“Image Not Available”

Since: Mar 10

San Dimas, CA

#4 Mar 27, 2010
Maybe that's just Tom Cruise's way of controlling the couch. Between Cruise and the couch, he was definitely the dominant entity.
Bane

Bundaberg, Australia

#5 Mar 27, 2010
Never thought of it that way Stedenko.

Tom Cruise, master of Matter, Energy, Space, Time and Couches.

“CO$ sucks and DM swallows!”

Since: Nov 08

Saddle Brook, NJ

#6 Mar 29, 2010
Bane wrote:
Never thought of it that way Stedenko.
Tom Cruise, master of Matter, Energy, Space, Time and Couches.
..and increasingly poor movies.

“Image Not Available”

Since: Mar 10

Lawndale, CA

#7 Mar 29, 2010
Mad Dog 54 wrote:
<quoted text>..and increasingly poor movies.
Mission Impossible 4 is due to be released next year. While I felt MI3 was better than MI2, I think that four installments of any movie series is really pushing their luck. It's probably going to be stupid. They probably should have left well-enough alone.

As for "increasingly poor movies" well, it's kind of hit and miss. He does A LOT of movies! Some good, some not-so-good. I didn't really like Valkyrie although it got good ratings. But I imagine Cruise and company care more about the ratings than whether or not I liked it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thank You for Smoking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canadian directors shine as Reitman, Cameron ra... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Avatar 1
News In midst of recession, Jason Reitman's 'Up in t... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Paul Kim 1
News Movie review: This 'Love' shouldn't have happened (Sep '09) Sep '09 blondie 5
News Katie Holmes stopped from smoking (Apr '09) May '09 Polly 12
News Aaron Eckhart Is Ready for 'Battle' - 'Battle: ... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Shanae 1
News Tom Cruise praises Katie Holmes ' B 'way perfor... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Anonymous 4
News Tom Cruise praises Katie Holmes' Broadway perfo... (Sep '08) Sep '08 TRUTH 1
More from around the web