Liam Neeson Is Having 'Lots of Sex' a...

Liam Neeson Is Having 'Lots of Sex' and 8 Other Revelations from the Unknown Junket

There are 2 comments on the MovieLine story from Feb 16, 2011, titled Liam Neeson Is Having 'Lots of Sex' and 8 Other Revelations from the Unknown Junket. In it, MovieLine reports that:

Liam Neeson continues his second career as a bone-crunching, gravelly-voiced action star in this week's Unknown , a Berlin-set thriller following a scientist who wakes up after a freak accident to find that his wife no longer recognizes him and another man has assumed his identity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MovieLine.

The Big Dipper

Gjøvik, Norway

#1 Feb 17, 2011
Prompted to reveal his exercise regimen, Neeson went off the cuff.“[I do] the usual things. I keep fit as much as I can. Just my own private stuff.[Pause] Lots of sex.”
--

What's wrong with having 'lots of sex'? Isn't that what we all want?:-)
Disclosure

Bangkok, Thailand

#2 Feb 17, 2011
I read on some gossip rag some time ago that this guy is HUGE and that his cock is as thick as a coke bottle even when flacid. True story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Autism More Common When Antidepressants Are Tak... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Friend 1
News 'John Wick' lets Keanu Reeves out of 'The Matrix' (Oct '15) Oct '15 Anna Romanovskaja 1
News Ask Mick LaSalle: Jennifer Aniston in 'Angel Fo... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Noushin 1
News Liam Neeson new tourism spokesman for Northern ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Carlsbad New Mexico 1
News Liam Neeson backing Irish-a (Aug '13) Aug '13 jason norris 6
News Liam Neeson celebrates 61st birthday (Jun '13) Aug '13 wellwhoopy 3
News Neeson makes appeal for Disappeared (Jun '13) Jun '13 Seamus 2
More from around the web