Liam Neeson and 'Taken 2' take over box office

Oct 8, 2012 Full story: MetroMix 10

Liam Neeson's talk-show rounds paid off at the box office for 'Taken 2.' Despite being encircled by harsh critics, moviegoers snatched Taken 2 and propelled it to an easy win at the box office that few analysts expected to be so decisive.

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 8, 2012
We need a movie about Benghazi.
Obama's actions in BENGHAZI are easily impeachable.
He gave aide and comfort to the enemy by blaming other people and letting the terrorists escape.
I'd say that was pretty close to treason. Wouldn't you?

“I think perhaps U try?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
We need a movie about Benghazi.
Obama's actions in BENGHAZI are easily impeachable.
He gave aide and comfort to the enemy by blaming other people and letting the terrorists escape.
I'd say that was pretty close to treason. Wouldn't you?
Not only that...he and Liberal democrats aided and abetted the terrorists by campaigning for their release from GITMO!
The mastermind behind the Attack in Libya that killed a U.S. Ambassador and three other Americans was released from GITMO to Libya who then lets him stroll away..to kill another day!

He was Bin Laden's Driver!

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/09/ex-gitmo-de...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22058...
Devetka

Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#4 Oct 9, 2012
You can watch movie trailer here:

http://movietrailers007.blogspot.com/2012/10/...

“Buzz Buzz”

Since: Sep 12

from Okeechobee

#5 Oct 11, 2012
I was surprised to hear that is did 50 million....Wow

“Ignorance breeds fear.”

Since: Oct 11

United Kingdom

#6 Oct 12, 2012
I'm surprised none of these comments are about the film.
It wasn't bad for a sequel, I found.

“Buzz Buzz”

from Okeechobee

#7 Oct 12, 2012
I Am Fine wrote:
I'm surprised none of these comments are about the film.
It wasn't bad for a sequel, I found.
I'm sorry I Am Fine I didn't see it yet and I'm not sure I will. I've heard good things though so my mind might be changed.:)

“Ignorance breeds fear.”

United Kingdom

#8 Oct 15, 2012
Zissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry I Am Fine I didn't see it yet and I'm not sure I will. I've heard good things though so my mind might be changed.:)
I don't think you need to apologise for anything. It's just I was a bit confused that the forum topic was for Taken 2, yet no one was talking about it.

It wasn't very well reviewed by the critics, but I'm sure there's still a few good things about the film, Zissy. Let's see what happens.

Location hidden

#9 Oct 15, 2012
You can watch the movie here:) One relevant comment about the film.P

http://www.allmoviesforyou.com/index.php/acti...
Anne Wilson

Makati, Philippines

#10 Oct 21, 2012
Talk about how you love the movie and in fact, you have a blu ray copy of the first movie and you're organization is holding a film showing this weekend as a fundraiser for your project.
Our organization had a film showing as part of our fundraiser and this movie was our feature. I had a blu ray copy of the film and I just love the action sequence from the first and second movie.

“Ignorance breeds fear.”

United Kingdom

#11 Oct 22, 2012
I just think it's great to revel in the fantasy that one guy can take on so many others, and Liam Neeson is one guy that just does it so awesomely. Why have the reality of not being able to, when we can watch these films and just watch him do what he does best?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taken 2 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Taken 2' (Jan '13) Jan '13 jorge 1
'Taken 2' takes down 'Argo' in close weekend (Oct '12) Oct '12 teresa 2
China art auctioneers face off with foreign rivals (Oct '12) Oct '12 RayH 1
Movies opening Friday, Oct. 5 (Oct '12) Oct '12 julius 1
More from around the web