George Clooney Is Paranoid Of Being F...

George Clooney Is Paranoid Of Being Forever Know As An Average Actor

There are 8 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Sep 17, 2007, titled George Clooney Is Paranoid Of Being Forever Know As An Average Actor. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

“I'm always afraid of being 80 and thinking, 'What was your legacy of films?' "You want to try to do some decent films along the way.”

George Clooney is scared of being remembered as an average actor. The 46-year-old star is paranoid his body of work will be disregarded as insignificant when he has finished making movies. via The Post Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Bell, CA

#1 Sep 17, 2007
George Clooney will be remembered as an average actor. There, I said it.

Wish he were 80 now so we wouldn't have to endure anymore of his "B" films.
Hunh

Aurora, CO

#2 Sep 17, 2007
But, George, you ARE an average actor. At best, anyway. Your politics suck and so do you.
realist

North Bend, OR

#3 Sep 17, 2007
I'm always afraid of being 80 and thinking,'Where did I put my teeth?'.
Bob

San Jose, CA

#4 Sep 17, 2007
Who's George Clooney?
Scares me

Hartford, CT

#5 Sep 18, 2007
Bob wrote:
Who's George Clooney?
He's an average actor that got to boink Luci LU!!!!

“I'm just one vote.”

Since: Sep 07

Washington, D.C.

#6 Sep 18, 2007
Guess what George, you are an average actor. You are the Michael Cain of your generation, so just keep doing "B" grade movies and enjoy the house in Italy. Be lucky that you are able to work at something you enjoy doing.
THUG LIFE

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Sep 18, 2007
That's pretty selfish George. You should be grateful for every dollar that you make and you should try to be the greatest philanthropist. You will be much more appreciated and you will be much more happier. Acting is just one step on the ladder.

“I'm just one vote.”

Since: Sep 07

Washington, D.C.

#8 Sep 19, 2007
Auntie Ruckus and I were talking about this early today. She doesn't think he is that good an actor, nor not really that attractive either, but, she loves his voice. She figures he can make a ton of money doing narration work on romance novels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syriana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Nobody wants to see anybody age!' George Cloon... Mar '16 kev 1
News 'Bennifer' buried as Ben Affleck's star soars (Dec '12) Dec '12 Rb RECORDS 6
News Cast announced for Mississippi movie, 'As I Lay... (Sep '12) Sep '12 chris 3
News Clooney Contemplated Suicide After 'Syriana' In... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Guinness Drinker 3
News Lonesome George: Why Clooney is unlucky in love (Jun '11) Jun '11 Ms Dawn M Nevills 1
News Brolin, Wright, others in film crew arrested (Jul '08) Jun '11 rider 62
News George Clooney offered lead in gay film (May '11) May '11 GeeDogg 1
More from around the web