Looking to learn more about the swinging lifestyle

Posted in the Swingers Forum

Since: Dec 12

Miami, FL

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Hello all,

I am a sociology student who is very curious about the swinging lifestyle. I find it intriguing to know there are people as open minded and comfortable as such. I haven't been able to find anyone who is interested enough to tell me their story. I'd like to stress the fact that many people in our society have many misconceptions about swingers being "sexual deviants", while they are successful people who pride themselves in maintaining open honest relationships. If you feel comfortable enough to share please just comment or email me at: sociologique@hotmail.com (only serious inquiries please and thank you)

Certain things I'd like to know (but not limited to):

How did you get started into the lifestyle? Were you reluctant at first?
Is jealously ever an issue?
Do you consider jealousy to be a natural feeling?
Does sex have anything to do with love?
How has entering the lifestyle shaped your view on intimacy? Has it changed?
In your opinion, what are some common misconceptions people have about swingers?
What does being a member of the lifestyle mean to you?
How vital is communication in your relationship?

Best regards,
Marie
Friends WebDating
#2 Dec 9, 2012
Meet local people and worldwide just have fun

Swingers, Gay, Shemale, Transgender, TV/TS/CD, Crossdressing, Cougars, Casual Encounters, Sex Parties, Swinging Parties
Swinging Parties, Adult Photos & Videos, Local and Worldwide Members, SexShops
Join for Free!
Go To Text http://www.friendswebdating.com/
keiko

Edmonton, Canada

#4 Jan 17, 2013
sociologique wrote:
Hello all,

I am a sociology student who is very curious about the swinging lifestyle. I find it intriguing to know there are people as open minded and comfortable as such. I haven't been able to find anyone who is interested enough to tell me their story. I'd like to stress the fact that many people in our society have many misconceptions about swingers being "sexual deviants", while they are successful people who pride themselves in maintaining open honest relationships. If you feel comfortable enough to share please just comment or email me at: sociologique@hotmail.com (only serious inquiries please and thank you)

In your opinion, what are some common misconceptions people have about swingers?

Best regards,
Marie
Would like to participate in your research project via e-mail. But your e-mail address you have bounced. You can reply to: kkohno@shaw.ca
golfer44

Duluth, GA

#7 Apr 1, 2013
sociologique wrote:
Hello all,
Best regards,
Marie
Hi Marie, If you are still looking for info I will be glad to help.
We have been swinging for 4 years now, but had an open marriage for several years before. Our decision to go open occurred one night after sex when I casually asked her if she ever fantasized about another man. She was hesitant to say but I told her that it would be okay and I would not be angry. She finally said her boss, and I was not surprised. She asked me the same question and I told her the name of her best friend, the wife in the couple that is our best couple friend. I really wanted us to go open and that was the purpose of my question. I then asked her THE question. Had she ever fucked her boss? The answer was a very timid yes. I told her that was okay and that I thought we should allow each other the freedom to explore our sexual interests. Bottom line is we agreed. We both had several lovers over the years and we were always very open about who we were seeing. We were very graphic in our stories about our encounters, and we found that arousing. We decided to go to a swinger club and while we found it exciting, it was not our style. We did meet another couple that night that felt the same way. We agreed to start getting together, and they actually knew other couples in the lifestyle. We started meeting once per month at a home, usually 5-7 couples. We love the lifestyle and would not give it up. After the shock of seeing your wife fuck multiple guys in one night, it became much more comfortable. It is strictly sex, not love. We call it sport fucking. It is a hobby, a pasttime.
Yes, there is occasional jealousy, but it passes quickly. There are very normal and typical people involved. Lawyers, doctors, accountants, teachers, librarians, pilots, sales people, nurses, etc. We have gone to a lot of swinger parties and met many swingers. Many more people in the lifestyle than you would think. Everyone is free to call another spouse and invite out for a date. I will tell you that it is a huge turnon to see my wife suck and fuck another man and come to orgasm.

I hope this helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swingers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Couple in central florida Sep 24 Freaky528couple 1
Iceland travel and swinging Sep 14 SwingIceland 1
Memphis Swingers (Jun '10) Sep 14 still open 11
looking for third or couple Sep 3 curious2sum 1
Engraved Wedding Ring Aug '14 Mmbltcsw1 1
Swingers Adult Dating Free Download App Jul '14 swingersdatingapp 1
Swinger husband feeling confused, please help. Jul '14 pdxdsjs 1

Swingers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE