Swinger Site
the swinging couple

Nottingham, UK

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Found a great new Swinger Site..... Take a look and tell all your swinger friends too ;)
john walton

United States

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Swingers lifestyle

Uckfield, UK

#3 May 2, 2013
There is no site for silkswingers

Uckfield, UK

#4 May 2, 2013
can anyone tell me where I can contact other swingers without the so called promise if you join clubs
[email protected]
Swing Time

Toronto, Canada

#6 Jun 5, 2013
HI Guys

Try http://happyhedonist.com/ . Its free and even has a video chat and a gallery of real swingers.
Dj Tantrum

Zephyrhills, FL

#7 Jun 13, 2013
Come see bondage master Lew Rubens preform live on stage and meet Playboy Playmate Tancy Marie while the DJs drop mad science!! June 29th at The Majestic Event Center in Orlando...

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jun 24, 2013
NOW Casting: Relationship Show

Couples: if you are in a relationship and agree that it’s time to shake things up for the sake (and sanity!) of you both, check this out… A major cable network is looking for established couples in the Los Angeles area between the ages of 25 and 35 and have been together for a minimum of five years. Couples will participate in a social experiment that will help you plan for the next chapter of your lives - whatever that may be. Is this the “make it or break it” phase of your relationship? Have you mutually reached a turning point and need to decide how to move forward? Are you determined to stay together? Have you decided something needs to change, but don’t know what? Married, co-habitating, dating – regardless of where you are now, we can help you determine where to go next, and how to move forward. 
Our search is currently underway. Couples will be compensated for their time. Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information and a picture of you both to: 

Your Name:
Name of Spouse:
Ages:&#8 232;Occupations:
Con tact Number:
Number of Years You have Been Married:
Brief story About your Relationship:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swingers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Swingers Website Mon Olli 6
New Website for the Swinger Lifestyle (Mar '16) Oct 20 LDD 2
Any Sydney Swingers out there Oct 15 Wellhung 1
Question about creampie gangbang! Please help! (Jul '13) Sep 25 Bigangbangcreampie 5
My husband want to go to a swingers club (Mar '16) Sep '16 loo 21
Wife swapping (Nov '10) Sep '16 Rod 13
mumbai Sep '16 zsavyz 1
More from around the web