Brad Garrett

Apr 16, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hollywood.com

Standing at 6'8", Brad Garrett is one of the tallest comedians working the club scene, and his facility with voices kept him working on animated series and specials between stints on sitcoms. via Hollywood.com

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Nov 1, 2012
a l ciper

Tarpon Springs, FL

#1 Apr 19, 2007
Wanted to post that I purchased expensive tickets to see Brad Garrett as I have enjoyed him so on T.V......sadly the entire night until we finally left Ruth Eckerd as I couldn't take the F word any longer and his personal style of just belittling the folks in the first few rows......I just wanted some mean to say my piece.....thanks a.ciper
Nancy

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Apr 23, 2007
I just saw Brad Garrett in concert last night and he was excellent! I would recommend his stand-up act to everybody!
Good Brothers

Corona, CA

#3 Nov 1, 2012
Did anyone know that Brad Garret and Bobby Cannavale are brothers in real life?

Are they still talking to each other?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sweet and Lowdown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam Shepard's character revealed? (Mar '11) Mar '11 voltas 1
Sean Penn, Robin Wright Penn Call Off Divorce (Apr '08) Apr '08 Miami Mama 1
Sean Penn, Robin Wright Penn Divorcing - Couple... (Dec '07) Dec '07 Margi Consola 3
Sean Penn, Robin Wright Penn Divorcing (Dec '07) Dec '07 mushman 8
Samantha Morton is pregnant -- South Florida Su... (Aug '07) Aug '07 suddenlysusankc 6
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sweet and Lowdown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••