Depp, Jolie disappoint in 'The Tourist'

Depp, Jolie disappoint in 'The Tourist'

There are 1 comment on the Hernando Today story from Dec 24, 2010, titled Depp, Jolie disappoint in 'The Tourist'. In it, Hernando Today reports that:

Two huge movie stars, an Oscar-winning director, sumptuous international scenery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hernando Today.

PirateFan

Chardon, OH

#1 Jan 5, 2011
Screw critics! I loved this movie! I saw it once and then again with my parents. Critics and the general audience need to stop taking everything so seriously. And do people have a vendetta against Jolie? I believe Brad is better off with her. She's a great actress too. I NEVER liked Aniston. I also couldn't believe the guy that played "James Bond" was in it. I saw it because I wanted to. I don't listen to dumba$$ people or critics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sweeney Todd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sacha Baron Cohen To Play Freddie Mercury (Sep '10) Feb '13 John 8
News Rickman to make Broadway return (Aug '11) Aug '11 Katherine G 1
News In Praise of Voldemort and Snape: Why Ralph Fie... (Jul '11) Aug '11 joeyb 2
News Bonham Carter in talks for 'The Lone Ranger' (Jul '11) Jul '11 NerdybyNature 1
News Will Johnny Depp Be a Golden Globes No-Show? (Dec '10) Dec '10 Malocclusion Ten ... 1
News People in the news | The Columbus Dispatch (Sep '10) Sep '10 message board troll 2
News Berkshire After Dark a Sweeney Todd' at a discount (Jul '10) Jul '10 MmeMba 1
More from around the web