FBI swarms Lowell City Hall in records probe

Full story: Lowell Sun 68
Ernest "Sandy" Ames, who was fired as the city's chief plumbing and gas inspector on Thursday, allegedly falsified inspection records, performed plumbing work on a commercial development while on city time, performed personal tasks and errands on city time, and submitted false weekly time sheets. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Blow-in

Lowell, MA

#69 Aug 31, 2009
If Alan K knew Ames was working for him while on City time, he's at least complicit in the act.
Eye on the City

Lowell, MA

#70 Aug 31, 2009
If anyone votes for Kazanjianin November should lose their right to vote.
Danny

Lowell, MA

#71 Aug 31, 2009
This is when I wish Mr.Howe was still on. He would tell it how it is, to bad there isn't anyone like him, he may have been harsh but he told us the truth.
Tim

Lowell, MA

#72 Aug 31, 2009
I agree Howe was one of the best.
FBI GET DRACUT PLUMB INSP

Windham, NH

#73 Sep 1, 2009
about time wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a run in with him yrs ago, I threw him off my property. I guess he was waiting for "something". He implied the gas line didn't look right, then after we told him the person who put it in worked with the gas company, It passed inspection.
This guy is in his late 70s and a hack. We see him at the dracut convenience buying lotterry tickets on city time. He should also be investigated. Why is he still on the dol? FBI needs to speak with him as he will SING like a canary.
Lowellian

Nashua, NH

#74 Sep 1, 2009
captain sack wrote:
<quoted text>your great at comedy....i give lynch credit every council meeting kazanjian acts like he is the manager but lynch keeps his cool other than millinazzo no one else has the balls to call out kazanjian on his overstepping of his councilor duties lets see what the next council meeting brings...and its camacho u dope
ay ay captain do you like sack or just licking em? moron
Lowellian

Nashua, NH

#75 Sep 1, 2009
A Spade wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Sandy, whatever you say..take another nap.
Number one moron I live in Cambridge. Number 2 He is a good man whom you probably don't know nor do half of you. Bash someone who needs to be bashed like Leaders of country for doing a sh**** job. keep worrying about small political propaganda.......... Can't wait to see what the fbi reveals I'd bet 90% has nada to do with him or his bud
Reality is euphoric

Portland, ME

#76 Dec 20, 2010
If you want to talk about massive corruption, then look into Fitchburg. It is legion and one of the main reasons why it remains the armpit of Massachusetts. That and its' first ever full time City Solicitor Michael Ciota, who was hired by the Mayor for no other purpose than to protect city corruption, nepotism, and allow for such to go on unchecked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Surveillance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Border Patrol Wants to Arm Drones (Jul '13) Jul '13 woodtick57 8
Chained Unbound by Anchor Bay on DVD and Blu-ray (Jul '12) Jul '12 Samantha 1
A salute to area war veterans (Dec '10) May '11 Rattle Kattle 54
Security camera footage under review in Sun-New... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Juan Casa 2
Sam's Club Red Kettle Thieves Sentenced (Jan '11) Jan '11 citizen 16
Shoplifters busy this Christmas season (Dec '10) Dec '10 JustamwhoIam 6
Surveillance cameras a success in Mahanoy City (Oct '10) Oct '10 Smiley 1
More from around the web