Bollywood action hero Dara Singh dies...

Bollywood action hero Dara Singh dies in Mumbai at 84

There are 2 comments on the Penticton Herald story from Jul 12, 2012, titled Bollywood action hero Dara Singh dies in Mumbai at 84. In it, Penticton Herald reports that:

In this June 2, 2005 file photo, Indian wrestler and Bollywood action hero Dara Singh, right, poses with Bollywood actor Dharmendra, left, and then Madhya Pradesh Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Penticton Herald.

Since: May 12

Ambala, India

#1 Jul 12, 2012
dara singh a great man with good soul

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 12, 2012
I am so sorry at respected Dara Singh's death. He gave so much pleasure and happiness of watching him on the screen and even before that as an Indian athlete. He was a hope for down trodden Indians and he stood there for them. I slute younger that Sir. You have certainly made a place for yourself in Heaven. God is with you. I pray for the peace to the departed soul. May God give strength to the family to bear the loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Superman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Terence Stamp: John Schlesinger wasn't mad abou... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Lee 1
News First Look At Clark Kent From 'Batman Vs. Super... (Jul '14) Jan '15 spe124 2
News Celebrating a - super' man (Jul '14) Jul '14 Little Superman 1
News Lex Luthor Rumored To Have Hair In Batman v Sup... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Last days news 1
News Aicn Comics Reviews: Superman! the Final Plague... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Last days news 1
News Original Christopher Reeve Superman Costume up ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 good they bow to ... 1
News Memorial to Murdered Boy Denied Request to Use ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 they bow to pressure 1
More from around the web