Allison Mack and Tom Welling by Michael Courtney/The CW

Jul 21, 2008 Full story: TV Guide 6

Smallville Scoop, Part 1: Chloe's Challenges and More! Allison Mack and Tom Welling in Smallville by Michael Courtney/The CW There's so much Smallville action coming up in Season 8 that TVGuide.com broke its ...

Full Story
shauna

Hengoed, UK

#1 Jul 31, 2008
hi tom and Allison.my fave episode is when clark runs away from home.
Katie

Nottingham, UK

#2 Aug 12, 2009
I read the interview with Darren Swimmer, which got me how do I say this?... ticked off. So glad Chloe is in S8 thank god otherwise I'd stop watching but this Lois is Lois stuff. I can't stand EDLois I wish there was something they could do, sadly I will not be watching SV Season 9 as the Clark and Lois storyline is making me vomit. Seriousl watching their scenes I almost go into a serious panic attack because there is no chemistry, just lines it's not Tom Welling or Erica Durance's fault, sometimes there is no chemistry. They ruined the character of EDLois before I even had the chance to like her so she will forever be, EDLois or Hois to me. Sorry. They can shove her in the Daily Planet and let her and Clark play Dumb and Dumber all season, and plaster them on the Season 8 cover (which I won't be buying because of the cover would it kill them to put Sam Witwer on it rightful so his acting was amazing) Anyway I love Allison Mack, Tom Welling, Justin Hartley and Sam Witwer they made Season for me.

I know Season 9 will be a pukefest of Clois nonsense so goodbye Smallville I truly love ye.
klopez13

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 28, 2009
I think Allison Mack Deserved to be on the cover of at least one of the Seasons.
maureen

New Zealand

#4 Oct 30, 2009
sorry SV Clark n Lois doesn't work for me. I tried my best bt i dnt feel anything for them. I wdv preferred Chloe a lot more. I'm sory guys I loved Sv alot for a looong time bt now I can't hook up to it bcs I dnt like the storyline. All the Supermanish stuff are awesome bt with a better woman on his side
NFD

South Africa

#5 Nov 13, 2009
I thick SMallville is awesome.Tom Welling is the best. i feel the connection between Clark and Lois.
Keep up the good work guys.
ken schnowske

Williamsburg, IA

#8 Jun 20, 2010

You cannot end a show that is still on the top of it's game.......there is so much more that can be written into the scripts for each new show. Not many shows come along that can hold ones intrest. However, I would like to stay away from the really weierd stuff that I have seen in a few of the episoides.

Lois and Clark are the real deal, don't change history......they are meant to be together. A good twist to their relationship would be as Lois and Clark finally decide to make a commitment to one another Lana returns and wants to fight to get Clark back and will do anything to make that happen...there could be several shows that you could put as to be continued to stretch the battle for Clarks effection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Superman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Look At Clark Kent From 'Batman Vs. Super... Jul '14 Little Superman 1
Celebrating a - super' man Jul '14 Little Superman 1
Lex Luthor Rumored To Have Hair In Batman v Sup... Jul '14 Last days news 1
Aicn Comics Reviews: Superman! the Final Plague... Jul '14 Last days news 1
Original Christopher Reeve Superman Costume up ... Jul '14 good they bow to ... 1
Memorial to Murdered Boy Denied Request to Use ... Jul '14 they bow to pressure 1
Yearly Superman festival begins in Metropolis Jun '14 Superdong 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Superman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••