Actor ready for change in trajectory ...

Actor ready for change in trajectory after finale | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 3 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from May 13, 2011, titled Actor ready for change in trajectory after finale | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Tom Welling has a new office on the Warner Bros. lot, and there's an empty parking spot out front - marked "C. SHEEN" - which reminds him how quickly things can change in television.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Uk fan

London, UK

#1 May 13, 2011
This was a epic show, really hope they use the John Williams music in the finale hopefully in the intro. Besides that hope they pay homage to the evolution of Lex, this show is just as much about his transition. How the rich boy trying to make a name for himself became the worlds greatest threat.
They began as friends " something tells me our friendship will be the stuff of legend"-Lex Luthor. One of the reasons why this show was so interesting early on.
They should end in a real tragedy a real world disaster (Darkseid/ Lex threatening the whole world, a main cast member should die to spur him to take flight. Hope they take the tone back to the beginning of the show remember its roots by making it more Christopher Reeve themed episode.
Clintonville Jim

Columbus, OH

#2 May 13, 2011
I didn't even know this show was still on. I watched the first few seasons but it got to be too repetitive, like "The Freak of the Week" after a while and I lost Interest.
Smallvillegirl01

Saint Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago

#3 May 14, 2011
I enjoyed every moment of Smallville from the first episode to the last
great job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Superman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Terence Stamp: John Schlesinger wasn't mad abou... Mar '15 Lee 1
News First Look At Clark Kent From 'Batman Vs. Super... (Jul '14) Jan '15 spe124 2
News Celebrating a - super' man (Jul '14) Jul '14 Little Superman 1
News Lex Luthor Rumored To Have Hair In Batman v Sup... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Last days news 1
News Aicn Comics Reviews: Superman! the Final Plague... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Last days news 1
News Original Christopher Reeve Superman Costume up ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 good they bow to ... 1
News Memorial to Murdered Boy Denied Request to Use ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 they bow to pressure 1
More from around the web