Bosworth Blames 'Superman' Curse for ...

Bosworth Blames 'Superman' Curse for Bloom Split

There are 3 comments on the Contactmusic.com story from Sep 22, 2006, titled Bosworth Blames 'Superman' Curse for Bloom Split. In it, Contactmusic.com reports that:

KATE BOSWORTH is reportedly convinced the notorious 'curse of Superman' is the reason she split up with ORLANDO BLOOM.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contactmusic.com.

Wendy

Attleborough, UK

#1 Sep 22, 2006
Then if it was the curse of SUPERMAN that broke both Orlando and Kate up, her side of the relationship to Orlando, could not have been that strong. Didn’t he, even while real busy during filming, and promotion of Lord of the rings, fly her half way around the country, just so that she could be with him!!!!! That to me, indicates he was willing to keep a long distant relationship in tow, and believe me, coming from a wife who knows about long separations, it is not easy. Now she has her own fame and fortune, it appears Orlando now is not good enough to go that extra mile for, shame on her. Do not bother saying,“but it is hard for them to keep a relationship going when apart.” If their love were strong, it would survive any obstacle throw in their path.
Melina

Humble, TX

#2 Sep 26, 2006
Mercy! That woman is skeletal!
starlite

Denver, CO

#3 Nov 15, 2006
I think that they broke up because she just cant get ahold of herself. As we all can see she dont eat and she is so skinny. whereas orlando keeps his body in good shape and he takes care of himself.I think that he was getting frustrated with her because she was not takeing care of herself! she only wants to be with him because he is in the spotlight and she is afraid that she wont be if she is not with him.she can't handle the stress. it was all on her, not the so called curse!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Superman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Terence Stamp: John Schlesinger wasn't mad abou... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Lee 1
News First Look At Clark Kent From 'Batman Vs. Super... (Jul '14) Jan '15 spe124 2
News Celebrating a - super' man (Jul '14) Jul '14 Little Superman 1
News Lex Luthor Rumored To Have Hair In Batman v Sup... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Last days news 1
News Aicn Comics Reviews: Superman! the Final Plague... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Last days news 1
News Original Christopher Reeve Superman Costume up ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 good they bow to ... 1
News Memorial to Murdered Boy Denied Request to Use ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 they bow to pressure 1