717 Plant Gets a Remake

Sep 27, 2008 Read more: Long Beach Press-Telegram 7
For Jay Samit, the use of the sprawling, defunct Boeing 717 factory was obvious. Read more
Running on empty

Rosemead, CA

#1 Sep 27, 2008
Finally something good coming to long beach. City council is now thinking how can we screw this up?
Juan Pardell

San Ramon, CA

#2 Sep 28, 2008
Its a good idea. Its going to depend on whether the film industry buys into it.
richard

Berthoud, CO

#3 Sep 28, 2008
i hope they don't get shot in a drive by....
LB Family

Ventura, CA

#4 Sep 28, 2008
richard wrote:
i hope they don't get shot in a drive by....
Wrong side of town, moron.
richard

Berthoud, CO

#5 Sep 28, 2008
" Wrong side of town,****."

b4 moving to colorado...we ahd a shooting in our front yard...3216 clake ave...there are no "wrong sides of town" in long beach...folks like to think that to trick themselves...LB is a pit !!!
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

#6 Sep 28, 2008
Poor Richard, More doom and gloom from someone who bailed out, good riddance. Too bad you did not get a better grasp of spelling and composition before you left town. Must be another Chicken Little Republican, head for the hills!
Mike

Seattle, WA

#7 Sep 28, 2008
Turning the 717 plant into a movie studio is a great idea, and I hope it is successful in every way. This will be good for the local economy too. It is absolutely CRITICAL that this projects gets adequate support from local and state officials to make this a success.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Superman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Terence Stamp: John Schlesinger wasn't mad abou... Mar '15 Lee 1
News First Look At Clark Kent From 'Batman Vs. Super... (Jul '14) Jan '15 spe124 2
News Celebrating a - super' man (Jul '14) Jul '14 Little Superman 1
News Lex Luthor Rumored To Have Hair In Batman v Sup... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Last days news 1
News Aicn Comics Reviews: Superman! the Final Plague... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Last days news 1
News Original Christopher Reeve Superman Costume up ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 good they bow to ... 1
News Memorial to Murdered Boy Denied Request to Use ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 they bow to pressure 1
More from around the web