Superman III

Superman III

There are 1 comment on the DM Review story from Aug 25, 2011, titled Superman III. In it, DM Review reports that:

Gus Gorman, played by Richard Pryor, embezzles money by electronically skimming from the company s accounts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DM Review.

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#1 Oct 29, 2011
Watching, rather lsitening to the commentary by Ilya Salkind for the Superman III DVD, I was hearing a bit about how before the Richard Pryor dominated film, there was a story featuring Brainiac as well as "...Supergirl, time travel, the public turning againt Superman, Mr Mxyzptlk..." and lo & behold, there was such an oddball early proposal.

A scan of this synopsis is still available in the Internet Archive:

http://web.archive.org/web/20110612000530/htt...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Superman III Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Memorial to Murdered Boy Denied Request to Use ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 they bow to pressure 1
News Ten Deep 3.8.12: Top Ten Misunderstood Movie Vi... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Will Dockery 1
News 'Superman IV: The Quest for Peace': First 5 min... (Jun '11) Oct '11 Will Dockery 2
News The Superman Motion Picture Anthology 1978-2006 (Jun '11) Jun '11 ellavig 1
News Pam: You're never too old for sex. . . and I kn... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Mahdi 2
More from around the web