'Year One'

'Year One'

There are 1 comment on the Zap2it.com story from Jun 19, 2009, titled 'Year One'. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

"Year One" is more or less indefensible, but I'll gladly defend parts of it. It's the knockabout biblical lark Mel Brooks never got around to making, with Jack Black and Michael Cera playing Zed and Oh, outcast members of a Paleolithic tribal village whose wanderings bring them into contact with Cain and Abel and Abraham and Isaac and Sodom and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Tim from RP

Arlington Heights, IL

#1 Jul 23, 2009
One big waste of time, worst movie I've seen in years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stripes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harold Ramis Dies; Directed 'Groundhog Day,' Wa... (Feb '14) Feb '14 who you gonna cal... 1
News Obama Flunks Archaeology 101 in Vegas (Jan '13) Jan '13 Wei Wuwu 3
News Actress Sean Young arrested after fight at offi... (Feb '12) Feb '12 MBJFTDPBBC 1
News Sean Young arrested at Oscars party (Feb '12) Feb '12 Big Time 5
News DVD Review: Hachi: A Dog's Tale (Mar '10) Mar '10 Ellie 1
News Harold Ramis lives the good life, one insecurit... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Stoughton 6
News 'Year One' stars Jack Black, Michael Cera (Jun '09) Jun '09 Michael is so pre... 1
More from around the web