Morgan Freeman Accused of Incestuous ...

Morgan Freeman Accused of Incestuous Affair

There are 13 comments on the Associated Content story from Jun 21, 2009, titled Morgan Freeman Accused of Incestuous Affair. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Given that this is the National Enquirer, one has to take these reports with a grain of salt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Ghost Dog

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2009
The woman in question, is not related to Morgan and is 27 years old. They reportedly started the "affair" when she was 17+ years of age. Leave them alone, go after the religious nuts in TX, NV and UT who believe it's OK to marry 12 year old girls, some who are their biological relatives, daughters of other wives, those Mormons are sick!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#2 Jun 21, 2009
Attention all Earthlings you are to accept all that is written by the National Enquirer and spout forevermore it's veracity.
Ghost Cat

Naperville, IL

#3 Jun 22, 2009
LEAVE HIM ALONE. Your just as messed up as he is. He a pig and your comments are just ignorant.
rose young-stewart

AOL

#4 Jun 22, 2009
he and his wife brought her up he changed her diapers, fed her,she sat on his lap, read stories to her, played with her....yes that too...

Since: Jun 09

United States

#5 Jun 22, 2009
Reason Personified wrote:
Attention all Earthlings you are to accept all that is written by the National Enquirer and spout forevermore it's veracity.
yeah, i heard that weekly world news had the same story break last week. that must mean its true.
farmer

London, KY

#7 Jun 23, 2009
"come sit on your RICH Great Grandpa's lap little girl"

Thought he was into Ashley Judd...
You never know about these west coast lefty's
El Chorizo Vengador

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 Jun 24, 2009
rose young-stewart wrote:
he and his wife brought her up he changed her diapers, fed her,she sat on his lap, read stories to her, played with her....yes that too...
And talked about the first thing that popped up!
RealBlackMan

Miami, FL

#9 Jun 25, 2009
El Chorizo Vengador wrote:
<quoted text>
And talked about the first thing that popped up!
thats sick she was 17 and he was 50
thats stautory rape.Morgans a sick f**ck with his money and celebrity he could have any woman in the world.that shows you that no one is above corruption. this will probably end his career i lost ALL RESPECT for the man. theres right and theres wrong and this is definatly WRONG!

Since: Jun 09

United States

#10 Jun 26, 2009
RealBlackMan wrote:
<quoted text> thats sick she was 17 and he was 50
thats stautory rape.Morgans a sick f**ck with his money and celebrity he could have any woman in the world.that shows you that no one is above corruption. this will probably end his career i lost ALL RESPECT for the man. theres right and theres wrong and this is definatly WRONG!
yeah, its a real blow to the black community too. for the most part, whites claim they aren't racist by saying they like Freemna, or Samuel L Jackson, or Denzel.
now there are only 2 good black people left!

haha, i'm just kidding. still have obama and beyonce too. Halle Berry got kicked off the list for doing that terrible catwoman movie.
Straight Up Brotha

Fort Washington, MD

#11 Aug 1, 2009
Okay RealBlackMan! We all heard what you said.. and your opinion is your opinion. Sounds as if you have some hate for something that he accomplished at which you missed out in your life... but that's another story. There are three sides to every story man.. Yours; Their's and the Truth... Your convicting the man.. and you most definitely only know what the media has presented to you. Now if your sleeping in his bed or guest room ..(which i seriously doubt) Lighten the hell up! I hope you don't hold a public service position, if so God Help Us All.... By the way.. considering the man's portfolio.. His career is as rock solid as the piece of coal in your chest.
Eric

Orem, UT

#12 Sep 22, 2009
Ghost Dog wrote:
The woman in question, is not related to Morgan and is 27 years old. They reportedly started the "affair" when she was 17+ years of age. Leave them alone, go after the religious nuts in TX, NV and UT who believe it's OK to marry 12 year old girls, some who are their biological relatives, daughters of other wives, those Mormons are sick!
You don't even know what a "Mormon" is, bigot.
Win

Dubai, UAE

#13 Sep 27, 2009
Ghost Cat wrote:
LEAVE HIM ALONE. Your just as messed up as he is. He a pig and your comments are just ignorant.
Well, it doesn't sound like its true, I do hope also this story is not true.
I donít trust any report that is published on this or any other site, this might be particularly odious lie. And it's none of our business, its Morgan Freeman's life, just leave him alone.
He will always be known as a great actor, none of you canít change that.
Phil

Celina, TX

#14 Jan 29, 2010
Ghost Dog wrote:
The woman in question, is not related to Morgan and is 27 years old. They reportedly started the "affair" when she was 17+ years of age. Leave them alone, go after the religious nuts in TX, NV and UT who believe it's OK to marry 12 year old girls, some who are their biological relatives, daughters of other wives, those Mormons are sick!
You need to learn that the group was calling themselves Fundamentalist Latter Day Saints they in no way were connected with the Mormon church and we do not believe in nor condone incest or rape of a child. So if you want to attack someone's belief's get your facts straight first.

Jim Jones was a bible thumping "Christian" who ran a compound where sex, drugs, & murder was "OK" as long as it was "In Gods Name" so wouldn't that make anyone claiming to be a "Christian" sick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Street Smart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Freeman 'stumble' hurts Luckett (Oct '09) Nov '09 straighttalk1100 6
News Report: Morgan Freeman Injured In Car Wreck (Aug '08) Aug '08 Liz 29
News Report: Morgan Freeman Injured In Car Wreck (Aug '08) Aug '08 Family Man 38
News Report: Morgan Freeman Injured In Car Wreck - E... (Aug '08) Aug '08 coffee freak 19
News There are holes in this 'Bucket List' (Jan '08) Jan '08 Betty in Margate Fl 7
News Freeman slams Black History Month (Dec '05) Mar '06 Matt Cole 9
More from around the web