Freeman 'In Good Spirits' Following C...

Freeman 'In Good Spirits' Following Crash

There are 6 comments on the WNBC New York story from Aug 5, 2008, titled Freeman 'In Good Spirits' Following Crash. In it, WNBC New York reports that:

Morgan Freeman is having an operation to repair some of the damage caused in his automobile accident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNBC New York.

Pam

Glendale, AZ

#1 Aug 5, 2008
All the best! Hope you have a speedy recovery. Have loved him since he was Easy Reader on Electric Company years ago.
Lachilla

Ada, MI

#2 Aug 5, 2008
Why he was driving at night (11:30 ) with a friend, Demaris Meyer, 48 years old? And his wife? At home ,thank you.
What she was doing to Freeman that he lost control of the car?
Its ok... he is a Hollywood Star.
Hilda

Dallas, TX

#3 Aug 5, 2008
Same thing I was thinking Lachilla? I'm glad he's alive..The lady should be questioned..Maybe the Enquirer will find out what happened?...Something not right here..
Lachilla

Ada, MI

#4 Aug 5, 2008
The Enquirer will find out for sure.
La chilla means: ""the lover"" in a really bad ""term""
Bad guy

Oldwick, NJ

#5 Aug 5, 2008
Rule number one for married men: if you've got your side stink in the car with you, don't get in an accident!!!

Since: Aug 08

Naperville, IL

#6 Aug 5, 2008
"According to authorities, Freeman and a companion were traveling on a dark, two-lane highway that cuts through the expansive farmlands of the Mississippi Delta when the car ran off the side of the road..."

so there is this talk of a 'companion' but no word on this companion's condition.. what's up with that?

Prayers for a successful surgery and a full and fast ercovery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Street Smart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morgan Freeman Accused of Incestuous Affair (Jun '09) Jan '10 Phil 13
News Freeman 'stumble' hurts Luckett (Oct '09) Nov '09 straighttalk1100 6
News Report: Morgan Freeman Injured In Car Wreck (Aug '08) Aug '08 Liz 29
News Report: Morgan Freeman Injured In Car Wreck (Aug '08) Aug '08 Family Man 38
News Report: Morgan Freeman Injured In Car Wreck - E... (Aug '08) Aug '08 coffee freak 19
News There are holes in this 'Bucket List' (Jan '08) Jan '08 Betty in Margate Fl 7
News Freeman slams Black History Month (Dec '05) Mar '06 Matt Cole 9
More from around the web