Zac cracks Miley

Full story: NY Daily News 31
"17 Again" starring Zac Efron. Teen heartthrob Zac Efron stole the box-office crown from Miley Cyrus as "17 Again" topped the ticket-sales chart for the weekend. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mr Ali

Amman, Jordan

#25 Aug 2, 2009
Hey Zac I love u so much And I Hope To See U Face To Face
sourabh

India

#26 Aug 5, 2009
miley is superb..........
miley really rocks the world..........
sarah

UK

#27 Aug 11, 2009
what movies r u doing next??? i relly have 2 find out!!! i luvvvvvyed u in 17 again and your charecter mike is so sweet.if u r as sweet as him in person v is reeeeeealy lucky!!! i'm 10 nearly 11 and i'm your biggest fan(maybe not the biggest in the whole wide world)and your awesome!!! but miley cyrus not that big fan of her. r u ever gonna do another movie with v? i think u should!!!
maybe u will!!!
sarah

UK

#28 Aug 11, 2009
sourabh wrote:
miley is superb..........
miley really rocks the world..........
R U NUTS??? SHE AIN'T THAT GOOD SHE SUCKS A LOAD OF BALLS
Zac Efron

Germany

#29 Aug 11, 2009
hi my name is Dastini Zac iam totaly in love with you all my stufe are from you my bedroom cover my tesharts all of my things i love you your film 17 Again is wonderful i watched it more than 33 time and i never be bored of watching it its story is wonderful if you see Vanessa please tell her that i love her and her songs are wonderful ok if you read this comment please send me your email adress and Vanessa too ok on dandoon_19952002@hotmail.com
Zac Efron

Germany

#30 Aug 11, 2009
hi how are you ?

Since: Aug 09

Lebanon

#31 Aug 26, 2009
Zac Efron is not currently filming any movies but there are rumors that he'll be starring in the "Jonny Quest" remake in 2010.
Joe Blow

Brisbane, Australia

#32 Aug 31, 2009
Miley Cyrus, hot?????
Mister Chips

Seguin, TX

#33 Sep 17, 2009
I'm afraid you could use a haircut Zac.(My teacher said that)
max

San Jose, CA

#34 Dec 27, 2009
zac you can do so much better im gay will u marry me
zac efron

San Jose, CA

#35 Dec 27, 2009
im thinking about spliting up with vanessa and go out with this 10 year old girl i saw naked in the bathroom at my concert

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State of Play Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Affleck had to walk imaginary dog (May '12) May '12 SilverSwanBabies 3
Larry Crowne Should Have Been Better (Jul '11) Jul '11 Deo Vindice 3
Billy Elliot star Jamie Bell reveals freezing h... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Vincent Ward 1
YouTube launches user film project (Jul '10) Jul '10 Rush Annette 2
More lessons from Hardin, Montana (Oct '09) Oct '09 Dave 3
Brace yourselves - " Pottermania is back in sum... (Jul '09) Jul '09 HEY 1
What's opening in theaters next week (Jun '09) Jun '09 andrea 2
More from around the web