Zac cracks Miley

Full story: NY Daily News 31
"17 Again" starring Zac Efron. Teen heartthrob Zac Efron stole the box-office crown from Miley Cyrus as "17 Again" topped the ticket-sales chart for the weekend. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Leah Sweeney

Melbourne, Australia

#1 Apr 20, 2009
Hey Zac!
Haha I feel kindar silly cause I really doubt you will read this but hey its worth a shot right :)
My names Leah Sweeney I'm 17 from Australia Melbourne, I work at Mc'donalds in Karingal and also do part time moderling, I go to tafe, it's kindar like school :)
I must say I love HSM and 17 again
(I cryed in both hahah) but thats cause I'm a total softy!
I have all you're dvd's and you're my screen saver and wallpaper on my comp :P
I just thought I would let you know a little about me insted of the whole 20 question thing that most people have towards you.
Oh but dont get the wrong idea, I'm not a stalker or totaly absest maybe just a little :)
anywho befoe I make a total dick of myself, I just want to thank you from all of you're fans, you're our true hero :)
Well at least mine anyway.
Don't think I'll here from you, but hey it was werth a try right :) hahah
Love, huggs and kisses Leah Sweeney.
xo
sophiiee

Walsall, UK

#2 Apr 20, 2009
hi
if you are as nice as you are in the movie in peson vannessa is soooo lucky
love sophiee
Sarah Mcbride

United States

#3 Apr 21, 2009
Hyy Zac,
I am REAL BIG fan of you and your movies!I love HSM3 mostly! It so funny and laugh worthy!Ilive in Jackson,Tn and go to school at JACKSON CARRERS!I am 13 yrs old and I have three best friends who also love you very much(your acting of course)!If you read this I think your so hott tooo!!!
ZAC_MADNESS

Australia

#4 Apr 27, 2009
OMG OMG HEY ZAC I LUV U COME MARRY ME!!!! ANYWAYZ TELL ME UR MSN WE CAN TALK U LOOK SO HOT IN 17AGAIN AND HSM3 BUT VANESSA I WANT TO TELL U ZAC IS MINE BACK OFF!!!! LLOVE U ZAC BYE
sexy

Atlanta, GA

#5 May 17, 2009
hey you look so hot in that pic.my name is kiara and a girl that is 10 years old and think you are so hot.please give me a call at, three, five, two,eight,two,four, three .because i have all of your cds.and i love you ,i have posters of you all over my walls. love kiara
Tilly

Liverpool, UK

#7 Jun 1, 2009
Hey Zac you look cool in 17 again I love HSM 1,2 and I love number 3. You look hot in that picture! I live in England in Horsham! E;mail Address is tilly.meredith9@talktalk.net! lots and lots of love Tilly
Tilly

Liverpool, UK

#8 Jun 1, 2009
HI UR NEVER GONNA READ THIS BUT I LOVE U ZAC!!!MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! PLZ. OR AT LEAST COME AND SAY HELLO
Brionna

Prospect, KY

#9 Jun 6, 2009
What movie will you be in next.
tara

Portugal

#10 Jul 15, 2009
zac efron is so hot
holly healy connor

Portugal

#11 Jul 15, 2009
zac efron is so sexy ive seen pics of his willy he is so sexy i wish he was mine

“samantha”

Since: Jul 09

Geneseo, IL

#13 Jul 15, 2009
ok here it is zac i love u i am a good singer and dancer and actor is there any way u could send me and 5 people to come and viut becouse my family is kinda poor and i want to get a career in disney channel and stuff so will u plz e-mail me its poparatziegirl@yahoo.com
ily u thanks e-mail me
im 13
JESSICA

Alexandria, MN

#14 Jul 15, 2009
OMG!!! Zac Efron is SOOOOO HOT!!! I would love to marry him if he wasn't dateing Vanessa!!! I am SOOOOO JEALOUS!!! He is the cutest one on High School Musical!!! I LOVE YOU ZAC EFRON!!! WILL YOU MARRY ME???!!!
Ana

London, Canada

#15 Jul 21, 2009
zac is really hot!!!! i love him!!!! zac will u go out with me please??????
i love him!!!!
he is sexy!!!!
Jamie

London, Canada

#16 Jul 21, 2009
i love u!!!! you are such a hottie!!! you are sexier than josh peck you are so hot!!!!
Kyle

London, Canada

#17 Jul 21, 2009
you Rock dude I love Vanessa she is hot and sexy I love HSM!
jocelyn garcia

Fresno, CA

#19 Jul 25, 2009
zac is super fly!!!he is sexy he looks good with me not vanessa hudges
jocelyn garcia

Fresno, CA

#20 Jul 25, 2009
zac is super fly!!!he is hot he looks good with me not vanessa
jonathan

Hollywood, FL

#21 Jul 26, 2009
zac i wanna be like you cause all the babes love you
robert

Hollywood, FL

#22 Jul 27, 2009
zac did you attract some one as sexy as vannesa but miley cyrus is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa y sexier
missy

Lafayette, IN

#23 Jul 28, 2009
zac an miley no one likes u.
u suck like crap so does miley cyrus
u an miley cant act and u think your all that but your not. u guys should just guit acting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State of Play Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Affleck had to walk imaginary dog (May '12) May '12 SilverSwanBabies 3
Larry Crowne Should Have Been Better (Jul '11) Jul '11 Deo Vindice 3
Billy Elliot star Jamie Bell reveals freezing h... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Vincent Ward 1
YouTube launches user film project (Jul '10) Jul '10 Rush Annette 2
More lessons from Hardin, Montana (Oct '09) Oct '09 Dave 3
Brace yourselves - " Pottermania is back in sum... (Jul '09) Jul '09 HEY 1
What's opening in theaters next week (Jun '09) Jun '09 andrea 2

State of Play People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE