Brace yourselves - " Pottermania is back in summer's big film release

Jul 2, 2009 Full story: Ludlow Advertiser

THE undoubted high point of Julya TMs films at Ludlow Assembly Room is the screening of the latest instalment in the Harry Potter series on its national release, but there is also plenty of comedy, drama and romance on offer through the summer.

Full Story
HEY

Tampa, FL

#1 Jul 4, 2009
I am a Christian, and spent much of my childhood being abused in satanic rituals by people who practice witchcraft.
I was repeatedly beaten for speaking the name of Jesus Christ. I was sexually abused, suffered broken bones, knife wounds, was put in cages with wild animals, etc, etc, etc.

Witches are not cute cartoon characters. They are control freaks who want to use and abuse the mind, body, soul and spirit of other human beings for their own cheap thrills.

I have decided that when it comes time to upgrade my computer, I will not purchase from the same company that manufactured the one that I now use. The company has decided to use "Harry Potter" as their advertisement gimmick. The computer is great...it is the business that is now questionable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State of Play Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Affleck had to walk imaginary dog (May '12) May '12 SilverSwanBabies 3
Larry Crowne Should Have Been Better (Jul '11) Jul '11 Deo Vindice 3
Billy Elliot star Jamie Bell reveals freezing h... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Vincent Ward 1
YouTube launches user film project (Jul '10) Jul '10 Rush Annette 2
Zac cracks Miley (Apr '09) Dec '09 zac efron 31
More lessons from Hardin, Montana (Oct '09) Oct '09 Dave 3
What's opening in theaters next week (Jun '09) Jun '09 andrea 2

State of Play People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE