New book reveals Scientology targeted celebs

Dec 27, 2008 Full story: Daily Star 12

CAMP comic Graham Norton is facing a carpeting after stunning BBC bosses with a crude joke about Bruce Forsyth.

Full Story

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#1 Dec 30, 2008
Is there a Media group left in the UK who is STILL afraid of scientology? They're all taking the kid gloves off :D

“Proud SP since 2003”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Dec 30, 2008
WolfyRik wrote:
Is there a Media group left in the UK who is STILL afraid of scientology? They're all taking the kid gloves off :D
Following Australia's lead.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#3 Dec 31, 2008
Rachel99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Following Australia's lead.
Definitely! Today Tonight especially kicks some :)

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#4 Dec 31, 2008
Just occasionally The Daily Star publishes a good-un

“CO$ sucks and DM swallows!”

Since: Nov 08

Dunellen, NJ

#5 Dec 31, 2008
What makes me laugh about this is that average people have the smarts to stay away, their numbers go down, and they think that fake media and music icons will change people's minds. Keep scientology Jerking!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#6 Jan 1, 2009
Mad Dog 54 wrote:
What makes me laugh about this is that average people have the smarts to stay away, their numbers go down, and they think that fake media and music icons will change people's minds. Keep scientology Jerking!
The reason the rich and famous loin this sort of cult is because they are sad, lonely individuals that need something to fulfil their sad pitiful existance (well a lot of them anyway), which proves that being rich and famous isn't all it's cracked up to be.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#7 Jan 1, 2009
For 'loin' read 'join', oops!
Bane

Brisbane, Australia

#8 Jan 1, 2009
Ha! You said "loin"!

I'm going to disregard everything you said and make fun of you for a typo to distract from the legitimate comments you've made about Scientology!

Wow.

Sorry, I think I was just possessed by Jethro! He must be "exteriorising" and using his OT powers on me!

What I meant to say was, "good point!"

“CO$ sucks and DM swallows!”

Since: Nov 08

Dunellen, NJ

#9 Jan 1, 2009
Bane wrote:
Ha! You said "loin"!
I'm going to disregard everything you said and make fun of you for a typo to distract from the legitimate comments you've made about Scientology!
Wow.
Sorry, I think I was just possessed by Jethro! He must be "exteriorising" and using his OT powers on me!
What I meant to say was, "good point!"
Damn you channeled troll-get thee behind me!

Since: Jan 07

Jellystone Park

#10 Jan 2, 2009
John Duignan's new book _The Complex_ appparently tells us what LRH wrote about recruiting celebrities back even before GAT
Polly

Australia

#11 Jan 2, 2009
Yogi Bear wrote:
John Duignan's new book _The Complex_ appparently tells us what LRH wrote about recruiting celebrities back even before GAT
"Project Celebrity" as it appeared in Ability newsletter of 1955
http://www.xenu.net/archive/celebrities/1955-...

HCOPL May 1976--"Celebrities"

http://www.xenu.net/archive/celebrities/19760...

Since: Jan 07

Jellystone Park

#12 Jan 2, 2009
thanks Polly.
I had misplaced the links to those 2 examples of "source"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Star! Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Mic... (Oct '06) Dec 18 rajibastard 42,578
Final goodbye: AP roll call of some who died in... (Dec '13) Dec '13 edju 1
Rihanna's racist hotel encounter (Dec '11) Dec '11 -Kevin- 58
"Gilmore Girls" Star Lauren Graham Is Ever-Lovi... (Aug '09) Mar '10 end the hate 328
Prashanth: Love with Meera Jasmine? (May '09) May '09 shuqin 1
Fashion Star of the Week: Jennie Garth (May '09) May '09 shuqin 1
'Jaws' Star Roy Scheider Dies at 75 - Star of '... (Apr '09) Apr '09 IronCrossMovie 1
More from around the web