Rihanna's racist hotel encounter

Rihanna's racist hotel encounter

There are 58 comments on the The Sun Online story from Dec 18, 2011, titled Rihanna's racist hotel encounter. In it, The Sun Online reports that:

RIHANNA has vented her anger after encountering "the most racist man ever" at her hotel in Lisbon while on tour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sun Online.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jesus Franchisee

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Dec 18, 2011
The hotel will immediately stop providing white terrycloth robes for the convenience of guests, and switch to a less Klannish cream color.

However, just to avoid litigation, I do acknowledge that the hotel's complimentary robes do not have pointy hoods....

Since: Jul 07

Duncan, Canada

#2 Dec 19, 2011
Wonder if the man was Caucasian.

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3 Dec 19, 2011
well if that tweet doesn't help sell out the tickets ...what a twit
Moliner

Yuma, AZ

#4 Dec 19, 2011
An encounter with Reality is often times like a slap in the face.

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5 Dec 19, 2011
And this is important..why?

Discrimination in the commercial sector is bad for business. Personal opinions and preferences are a basic human right. Racism will never vanish, but like a disease, can be managed.

But do we really want someone-else telling us what to think? That's a slippery slope. I take people as they come and don't need someone commanding me to like black folks. I don't need Jesse Jackson standing behind me when I'm in my easy chair watching TV.
----------"Both tears and sweat are salty, but they render a different result. Tears will get you sympathy; sweat will get you change."
Jesse Jackson

So, there's your mandate right from JJ himself: Less whining and more working.
justananswer

Miamisburg, OH

#6 Dec 19, 2011
He is definitely jealous of Rihanna,and wanted to make a scene who cares what he thinks. And he doesn't belong in the same hotel as Rihanna or the same planet for that matter..GAFLD!!!
Jeebus Fricassee

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Dec 19, 2011
Bubbletoes wrote:
But do we really want someone-else telling us what to think?
All you racists and bigots may think whatever you like. There are increasing restrictions on whether you can discriminate in places of public accommodations or express those views in public.

These developments are most upsetting to bigots.
bailout my duck

Schaumburg, IL

#8 Dec 19, 2011
sales down make up some drama thats hollyweird

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

#9 Dec 19, 2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah another expert on the laws of

Portugal ...at her hotel in Lisbon
Enzo The Baker

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Dec 19, 2011
Mel Gibson is involved, somehow.

Since: Dec 11

United States

#11 Dec 19, 2011
I doubt she got her feeling hurt,her dad is white.
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#13 Dec 19, 2011
Who in their right mind would smart off to a babe like that?
Jeebus Fricassee

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Dec 19, 2011
tallyho wrote:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah another expert on the laws of
Portugal ...at her hotel in Lisbon
Hey drunk-alike, are you saying there are not anti discrimination laws in Western Europe.

(Hint: They're even stronger than they are here.)

Burp. Have another, wino not?

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

#15 Dec 20, 2011
Jeebus Fricassee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey drunk-alike, are you saying there are not anti discrimination laws in Western Europe.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah what are PERRY?????

that's my gal right back to reported

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

#16 Dec 20, 2011
Jeebus Fricassee wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR EXACT WORDS:.........All you racists and bigots may think whatever you like. There are increasing restrictions on whether you can discriminate in places of public accommodations or express those views in public.

now what are the laws ....

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

#17 Dec 20, 2011
I only posted the above , because I needed the points
Mother Theresas Ghost

Huntington, NY

#18 Dec 20, 2011
justananswer wrote:
He is definitely jealous of Rihanna,and wanted to make a scene who cares what he thinks. And he doesn't belong in the same hotel as Rihanna or the same planet for that matter..GAFLD!!!
Who the heck is this "Rihanna" person? Is she important? If so, why? What has she done humanitarily that should garner the respect of other people?

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Since: May 07

London, England

#19 Dec 20, 2011
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR EXACT WORDS:.........All you racists and bigots may think whatever you like. There are increasing restrictions on whether you can discriminate in places of public accommodations or express those views in public.
now what are the laws ....
If you live in Germany you cannot criticise Israel or Zionism, for fear of being arrested for antisemitism.

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

#20 Dec 20, 2011
reza june wrote:
<quoted text>
If you live in Germany you cannot criticise Israel or Zionism, for fear of being arrested for antisemitism.
yes understandable , but I never said they didn't have laws , my response was to this statement.. from GENO
"to me :Hey drunk-alike, are you saying there are not anti discrimination laws in Western Europe."
but thanks for the info

“me sitting down”

Since: Jan 07

sylvania,ga

#21 Dec 20, 2011
Funny how her bodyguards and her entourage didn't say a word to the racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Star! Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Mic... (Oct '06) Nov '16 Bobo Le Mec 42,594
News Sean Hayes takes on heavenly stage role in 'An ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 NANCY 1
News Final goodbye: AP roll call of some who died in... (Dec '13) Dec '13 edju 1
News "Gilmore Girls" Star Lauren Graham Is Ever-Lovi... (Aug '09) Mar '10 end the hate 328
News Prashanth: Love with Meera Jasmine? (May '09) May '09 shuqin 1
News Fashion Star of the Week: Jennie Garth (May '09) May '09 shuqin 1
News 'Jaws' Star Roy Scheider Dies at 75 - Star of '... (Apr '09) Apr '09 IronCrossMovie 1
More from around the web