What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback. Full Story
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#45550 Mar 4, 2013
christine loves mb wrote:
and i do know him,again shut up,why would i care how her insane shite consists of,if you think i had a quick grope your wrong,i had more than that,things you don't know again shut up,i stand by him,not your bloody crap,calling me off my rocker bcos i love him,you creep,buty out in future,bloolox to you.
You DON'T know him. You're not a personal friend, lover or even an acquaintance. You're just a plain old nuisance and stalker of Barrymore's. You wish you had more than a grope, and you probably did IN YOUR DREAMS. He wouldn't touch you with a bargepole as he's GAY, and not into old women, apart from when he's ridiculing them of course. Who can forget the way he treated Susan Boyle? And now look at her, she has fame and fortune - far more than Barrymore ever did. She had the last laugh. As for Barrymore, who could laugh at him? He's no clown; nobody's idea of a comedian. He is a freaky old dead hasbeen who's ruined himself with drugs and booze and he's nobody anyone could look up to as a role model. He's a disgrace. A vile and pathetic disgrace.
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#45551 Mar 4, 2013
christine loves mb wrote:
no i'm sure i don't know what love is?being married oh dear twenty five years,oh i don't know what love is,more like you haven't a clue.
Twenty five years and then divorced, eh gunny? Lynne told us you were divorced. We all believe her. Why would she lie?
Liar Catcher

London, UK

#45552 Mar 4, 2013
christine loves mb wrote:
and i do know him,again shut up,why would i care how her insane shite consists of,if you think i had a quick grope your wrong,i had more than that,things you don't know again shut up,i stand by him,not your bloody crap,calling me off my rocker bcos i love him,you creep,buty out in future,bloolox to you.
How you have the nerve to call her insane speaks volumes.

Remember your her Mother, <koff> and if she is insane, we all know where it comes from!

Actually she spoke sense when she posted on here and funnily enough doesnt speak to you, I wonder why!!!

And before you run up your gums about its your business, it would be had you not played it all out on the WWW.

And as for you love him, you are pathetic!
John Doe

Bournemouth, UK

#45553 Mar 5, 2013
christine loves mb wrote:
and i do know him,again shut up,why would i care how her insane shite consists of,if you think i had a quick grope your wrong,i had more than that,things you don't know again shut up,i stand by him,not your bloody crap,calling me off my rocker bcos i love him,you creep,buty out in future,bloolox to you.
OH JEEZ. CrazyinBalisdon is off on one again.

Since: Feb 13

UK

#45554 Mar 5, 2013
who gives a feck if Barrymore comes back on telly or not! because let's face it....we all used to watch Jim'll Fix It/Top Of The Pops & It's A Knockout on the telly before we recently found out what those presenters were like
christine loves mb

Harefield, UK

#45555 Mar 5, 2013
a load of tosh you don't know yet what i may be,biv i do know him,as you don't go mince your words,i don't care what u or others think,your stupid and thick,i can assure u i know what i know,bt you don't,your a sad loser,he is not washed up or anything,he's still gorgous,your so sad arent you?you still don't like the truth,you know feck all,bcos i am something to him,go and jump in the river,my business is none of yours.
christine loves mb

Harefield, UK

#45556 Mar 5, 2013
oh is that right,you have no idea if she speaks to me or not and stick your noses in your own troubled lives and finally shut up,you are all full of crap,worry bout your own minced up lives,as for bloody common sense i have plenty of that,blieve whatever shite you like,wimps,wimps,wimps.

Since: Feb 13

Europe

#45557 Mar 5, 2013
that's it you just go & enjoy your delusions of grandeur
christine loves mb

Harefield, UK

#45558 Mar 5, 2013
can you swim in the river thames biv,i can,your boobs will bounce up and down in the water hee hee,your probably flat chested,wouldn't surprise me hee hee hee.
christine loves mb

Harefield, UK

#45559 Mar 5, 2013
i enjoy my life,and fulfilling it,not like evil devils.
Bobo Le Mec

London, UK

#45560 Mar 5, 2013
If you're enjoying life Gunny, and are "fulfilled", why do you feel the need to keep posting on a forum where everyone dislikes you, believes you to be insane, and believes that the man you say you "love" is gay, does not know you personally, behaved in a cowardly manner at the scene of a serious crime, and has ruined his own career?

Since: Feb 13

Europe

#45561 Mar 5, 2013
christine loves mb wrote:
of course you're right Bobo, & I no longer continue to go on with this charade of pretending to love Michael Barrymore, sorry if my ramblings have upset people & I will be handing myself into the nearest psychiatric clinic as soon as possible
aww that's nice

see Bobo

I knew she'd come to her senses in the end
John Doe

Bournemouth, UK

#45562 Mar 5, 2013
christine loves mb wrote:
can you swim in the river thames biv,i can,your boobs will bounce up and down in the water hee hee,your probably flat chested,wouldn't surprise me hee hee hee.
Going on about ladies boobs again Gunny? Serious question ....... Are you Gay?
John Doe

Bournemouth, UK

#45563 Mar 5, 2013
christine loves mb wrote:
i enjoy my life,and fulfilling it,not like evil devils.
Aye. It sure must be fulfilling being Gunny Grotbags.
christine

London, UK

#45564 Mar 6, 2013
why don't you all get your own lives,you failed miserably,i know the facts,something you don't understand the facts for.
christine

London, UK

#45565 Mar 6, 2013
i wouldn't bother writing under my name,sorry mb knows i really love him,you failed miserably,as i do know you all need help.
christine

London, UK

#45566 Mar 6, 2013
Trauts wrote:
<quoted text>
aww that's nice
see Bobo
I knew she'd come to her senses in the end
I never wrote the post,thst i ws pretending to love mb,he already knows,sorry to piss on your tripe.
christine

London, UK

#45567 Mar 6, 2013
jealous is not the word,and name calling me for loving mb and think i need to hsnd myself in,your all sick,piss off,demented botched artists,your fecking nothings.
christine

London, UK

#45568 Mar 6, 2013
Bobo Le Mec wrote:
If you're enjoying life Gunny, and are "fulfilled", why do you feel the need to keep posting on a forum where everyone dislikes you, believes you to be insane, and believes that the man you say you "love" is gay, does not know you personally, behaved in a cowardly manner at the scene of a serious crime, and has ruined his own career?

Bullshit to u,he does know me.

Yes he does shame yo
Doc

UK

#45569 Mar 6, 2013
You do not know anything, you can barley use correct English.
You are delusional.
You are mentally ill.
You are in need of help. Serious help.
You suffer from Erotomania.
You are openly jealous of anyone who is close to Barrymore (i.e his ex-wife, his ex-boyfriend and his new boyfriend)
You are paranoid - you believe that everything posted on here is about you, you believe that anything 'anti-barrymore' has been posted by someone on here (even on other boards/forums)
You are unable to hold a coherent conversation or discussion.
You show signs of having multiple personality disorder.
You are openly Homophobic, Racist, Sexist, and have been known to make death threats.
You are obsessed with the personal life's of people who post on here.(even going as far as commenting on people body parts, as Bermondsey Girl's breasts seem to a topic of great interest to you)
And you honestly believe you have the right to accuse people on here of being crazy?
You constantly accuse people of bullying you yet you come back, If you were really being bullied you would of left - The fact that you have stayed shows how sad your life really is because lets face facts; the only reason you post here is because it's the only place you get the attention you so sorely crave.
You are a sad pathetic old woman - I truely hope you get the help you so obviously need, although I doubt you will, infact I believe you will come back with some sort of undecipherable scrawlings which have no bearing on the current discussion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Star! Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Final goodbye: AP roll call of some who died in... (Dec '13) Dec '13 edju 1
Rihanna's racist hotel encounter (Dec '11) Dec '11 -Kevin- 58
"Gilmore Girls" Star Lauren Graham Is Ever-Lovi... (Aug '09) Mar '10 end the hate 328
Prashanth: Love with Meera Jasmine? (May '09) May '09 shuqin 1
Fashion Star of the Week: Jennie Garth (May '09) May '09 shuqin 1
'Jaws' Star Roy Scheider Dies at 75 - Star of '... (Apr '09) Apr '09 IronCrossMovie 1
New book reveals Scientology targeted celebs (Dec '08) Jan '09 Yogi Bear 12
More from around the web