What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV?...

What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

There are 42594 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Feb 6, 2006, titled What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's.... In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

Boredom Sucks

London, UK

#43301 Jan 2, 2013
suffering - you seem to have the same bad grammar as 'girlfriend' are you one in the same person?

Either way you should 'both' just stop replying to the messages, then it would all stop ...
Boredom Sucks

London, UK

#43302 Jan 2, 2013
suffering wrote:
you are not correct either,what does finished mean?you don't know her personally either.
By 'finished' he means you've lost the argument.. I think..
suffering

London, UK

#43303 Jan 2, 2013
i'm aware that it has been going on for years even though she has never replied,it has never stopped either,its not the same grammer either.
suffering

London, UK

#43304 Jan 2, 2013
stop twisting the truth,because i am not telling you i'm asking you to,she uses her humour to deal with it all.
You have all taunted her continously,this is not a english lesson its a board,i'm using basic grammer.
suffering

London, UK

#43305 Jan 2, 2013
she has lost nothing at all,she has changed so that she can live,you have all taunted her impersonations,her dress sense,her looks,and partial disability,you all need to grow up,she is a survivor,
She is very talented and you did not have to be so cruel,references,gammy leg,woggle eye,is that correct behaviour then?
Boredom Sucks

London, UK

#43306 Jan 2, 2013
You need to put a space between your comma and the word following it (which is the same mistake the other poster always makes)

It's obviously you.

I have never taunted her, as I have never posted on this board before. So you're accusing the wrong person there.

How about you take my advice and ignore the other posters, as it seems as though its the only way this argument will end.
suffering

London, UK

#43307 Jan 2, 2013
And the accusations of stalking someone she loves,you are all out of order,she is a massive fan of both
Michael's.
I also understand that
Bermondsey girl is a troublemaker,i.e getting info from her brothers as apparently her brothers are close to
Michael,yes her point is,she knows the truth,as the big mouth ex neighbour and other people have told her some of it.
She has closed her ears to it,but she is not a liar about her love life,you need to just leave her alone and wait for any reports,she is however very strong,but you need to stop and examine your consciences,her disability can not be helped,it has never stopped her performing or to get a life of her own,she has very good family and friends she is being supported fully and by her man,please take your actions into consideration,she is a victim.
suffering

London, UK

#43308 Jan 2, 2013
this is not christine,not christine and i'm writing as i want to.
suffering

London, UK

#43309 Jan 2, 2013
The taunting still goes on,even when completely ignored,i do know and have known,that the abuse and cross references have been going on for six years.
suffering

London, UK

#43310 Jan 2, 2013
That is because of her sad loss,that people like these on this board have picked on her,and the abnormalities of the ex neighbour who is deranged.
HELLO

Manchester, UK

#43311 Jan 2, 2013
If you both stopped posting her personal information on her then it wouldn't be used against her.
suffering

London, UK

#43312 Jan 2, 2013
she was distraught a number of years ago and though it was wrong of her to have done that,it doesn't her,she is only human at the end of the day,and how do they know if it was true or not????? There was no need for them to have approached her with cruel taunts.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#43313 Jan 2, 2013
suffering wrote:
she was distraught a number of years ago and though it was wrong of her to have done that,it doesn't her,she is only human at the end of the day,and how do they know if it was true or not????? There was no need for them to have approached her with cruel taunts.
Hi Christine, I see you've changed your name again :)
suffering

London, UK

#43314 Jan 2, 2013
And regarding one of her idols,she has always supported him,he has acknowledged her a number of times with letters of thanks and when attending shows,he has cuddled and kissed her and thanked her in person,as i understand it he loves her and she loves him,to which someone on here said she couldn't write it,well without knowing the facts this person came back at her and posted a very rude response,it can be said ok,it had been leaked to her that he actually loves her,so people should have left her alone,and them along,because he really does.
suffering

London, UK

#43315 Jan 2, 2013
bilbo this is
N
O
T
Christine,now kindly leave her alone.
suffering

London, UK

#43316 Jan 2, 2013
And she really loves him and she is not stupid or crazy or anything else,he has shown it to her,as if anyone really knows,i think its beautiful that fate has brought their love together,they both lost their loved ones,they have things in common and that he is such a wonderful man,whilist having suffered to,he really is a tower of strength,he's really beautiful,better than some people i know.
suffering

London, UK

#43317 Jan 2, 2013
And this is the last post,she is a performer and is and will always perform,she'll never let down her other idol either,so despite the ex neighbour,she is performing and strong and will face him when he is sanctioned,that means the precedures the authorities will have put into practice as of now.
suffering

London, UK

#43318 Jan 2, 2013
she's got to be performing its her livelyhood,she loves mj to,she is a superstar on stage.
John Doe

Norwich, UK

#43319 Jan 2, 2013
suffering wrote:
<quoted text>
Like many posts you also refer to him as the above,your not correct yourself are you,i've visited all of the boards you and others have set up over a period of time,if anything you are the culprit,posing under different alisas,you are not normal.
Can it Christine! I've set up NO boards, and I don't know who has. It's not my fault you've upset numerous people on the internet over the years. Why don't you find out who the real culprits are? When you do, I'll expect an apology from you.
Put up or shut up.
John Doe

Norwich, UK

#43320 Jan 2, 2013
suffering wrote:
she's got to be performing its her livelyhood,she loves mj to,she is a superstar on stage.
Freaking looney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Star! Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sean Hayes takes on heavenly stage role in 'An ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 NANCY 1
News Final goodbye: AP roll call of some who died in... (Dec '13) Dec '13 edju 1
News Rihanna's racist hotel encounter (Dec '11) Dec '11 -Kevin- 58
News "Gilmore Girls" Star Lauren Graham Is Ever-Lovi... (Aug '09) Mar '10 end the hate 328
News Prashanth: Love with Meera Jasmine? (May '09) May '09 shuqin 1
News Fashion Star of the Week: Jennie Garth (May '09) May '09 shuqin 1
News 'Jaws' Star Roy Scheider Dies at 75 - Star of '... (Apr '09) Apr '09 IronCrossMovie 1
More from around the web