Phasers Set for Stun! Star Trek Seque...

Phasers Set for Stun! Star Trek Sequel Starts Shooting

There are 2 comments on the E! Online story from Jan 16, 2012, titled Phasers Set for Stun! Star Trek Sequel Starts Shooting. In it, E! Online reports that:

Rate the highs 'n' lows! Paramount Pictures has officially announced that J.J. Abrams has started principal photography on his highly anticipated sequel to 2009's Star Trek .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at E! Online.

TMG

Brampton, Canada

#1 Jan 18, 2012
You know at the rate JJ is looking to produce the ST films, these guys will be sent out to pasture like the ST:TOS crew in 2018. I'd rather see Shatner suit up one last time in this film and go out properly. Berman totally missed the boat with ST:G. Kirk deserves a proper exit from the past. He is Star Trek after all!

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#2 Jan 21, 2012
TMG wrote:
You know at the rate JJ is looking to produce the ST films, these guys will be sent out to pasture like the ST:TOS crew in 2018. I'd rather see Shatner suit up one last time in this film and go out properly. Berman totally missed the boat with ST:G. Kirk deserves a proper exit from the past. He is Star Trek after all!
Agreed, there needs to be a couple of Star Trek fils out now in rapid succession.

And one with a Shatner sub plot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Star Trek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The return of 'Star Trek' in 2017 is an all or ... Feb '16 Tran 1
News Some of fall's most promising new shows (May '13) Aug '15 Urbanite 2
News Jeri Ryan's "Against the Wild" movie a potentia... (Jun '15) Jun '15 annette143 1
News Innovation in Space: Canadian companies plannin... (May '15) May '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News 'Star Trek' actress Grace Lee Whitney dies (May '15) May '15 Schnooki 1
News Actor William Shatner Proposes Pipeline to Solv... (Apr '15) Apr '15 H20 the new Oil 1
News 'Star Trek 3' to shoot in Vancouver this summer (Feb '15) Mar '15 Mr Doom 2
More from around the web