Intrada Records Announces Star Trek 5...

Intrada Records Announces Star Trek 5 Soundtrack Reissue by Jerry Goldsmith

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from May 14, 2012, titled Intrada Records Announces Star Trek 5 Soundtrack Reissue by Jerry Goldsmith. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

After a rather intriguing 24 hour period where Varese Sarabande announced their Soundtrack Club releases and introduced their Encore series which has left many disappointed to some extent, Intrada Records has somewhat trumped their batch with two solid titles of their own.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#1 Jun 20, 2012
Wow... I was just mulling what the chances were of obtaining some of thes Star Trek soundtracks, and this looks like an excellent place to start.

Interestingly, I seem to be one of the few people who fins a lot to love in the much criticized Star Trek 5.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Star Trek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News a Star Trek Beyonda sa openly gay Quinto a prou... Jul '16 Newt G s Next Wife 4
News John Cho had concerns about 'Star Trek''s Sulu ... Jul '16 WeTheSheeple 2
News J.J. Abrams 'really proud' of gay Sulu in 'Star... Jul '16 Hoagie 6
News 'Star Trek' creator's son unsure of gay Sulu Jul '16 Rainbow Kid 14
News A gay Sulu enters 'Star Trek,' but Takei disapp... Jul '16 Straight Man 8
News John Cho: Sulu is openly gay in 'Star Trek Beyond' Jul '16 Straight Man 55
News The Latest: Chief: Any police-fire issue is 'on... Jun '16 WasteWater 1
More from around the web