Would aliens be considered people?

Would aliens be considered people?

There are 3 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 30, 2011, titled Would aliens be considered people?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Tuesday night was another great RetroCinema at the Movie Tavern in south Arlington, Texas with the showing of the great Steven Spielberg movie "E.T. - The Extra-Terrestrial." If you recall, in a nutshell, this movie is about an alien that gets accidentally left on Earth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“DFW News”

Since: Nov 08

Fort Worth, Texas

#1 Jul 31, 2011
Yes they are people
qwerts

Wichita, KS

#3 Nov 27, 2011
To allthatjazz1234, the only reason number 3 says human beings is because aliens have not been proved. I'm sure that if extra terrestrials are discovered, the definition of "person" would be changed to include them.
Negatory

Sugar Land, TX

#4 Nov 28, 2011
in our pathetic society, an entity is only considered a PERSON if it believes in invisible sky creatures who give birth to children with a keen ability to die and come back to live (aka, a Zombie).

Any creatures who are able to visit us would most certainly have evolved past the point of believing in such childish nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Star Trek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the perfect society on earth Nov 3 inacoma 1
News Watch the Wonder Woman Premiere Live Stream Aug '17 Anonymous 4
News Wonder Woman Overpowers the Competition at Glob... Jun '17 Shaun 1
News Navy's new destroyer rides like 'a really soupe... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Le Jimbo 2
News Star Trek cast urge voters to pick Hillary Clinton (Oct '16) Oct '16 Ex Senator Santpo... 26
News a Star Trek Beyonda sa openly gay Quinto a prou... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Newt G s Next Wife 4
News John Cho had concerns about 'Star Trek''s Sulu ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 WeTheSheeple 2
More from around the web