World Net Daily Dredges Up Ancient 'Obama Gay' Rumors

Sep 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

The ultra-conservative website World Net Daily is drumming up rumors that President Barack Obama has a hidden gay past.

Comments
1 - 20 of 81 Comments Last updated Sep 17, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

It's hilarious when people get desperate!
Keep it coming, it's only showing people how crazy they are when they lie their faces off like that. People won't want to vote for these lunatics.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
It's hilarious when people get desperate!
Keep it coming, it's only showing people how crazy they are when they lie their faces off like that. People won't want to vote for these lunatics.
I agree. Anyone who believes anything in World Nut Daily deserves to be laughed at.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Obama encouraging his own daughters to be lesbians, or bisexual says it all.

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Anyone who believes anything in World Nut Daily deserves to be laughed at.
No doubt it's the homepage of many Topix trolls.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

3OHA wrote:
First of all, where the hell did you read this?
Second, if he is actually promoting any message like this, then he is telling them to be who they are, that he'll accept them whether they are lesbian, bisexual or straight.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Second, if he is actually promoting any message like this, then he is telling them to be who they are, that he'll accept them whether they are lesbian, bisexual or straight.
First, it's how I interpret his actions and positions.
Second, a parent intentionally introducing perversion into pre-pubescent confusion is destructive, which is also how homosexuals behave now in the primary schools, etc.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

3OHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Second, a parent intentionally introducing perversion into pre-pubescent confusion is destructive, which is also how homosexuals behave now in the primary schools, etc.
Annnnd now you've officially been written off as insane.
Gays Run the World

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

3OHA wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not hold a license to interpret
Obviously

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

3OHA wrote:
Do they have Banana Republics in your alternate universe?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

3OHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord god.... stay out of the sun! Your brain is fried.
Proud Liberal

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Who cares if Obama was gay? I think he's the greatest president ever!
JBiden

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

I told you he had a big stick, didn't I?

Bud-dum-bump!
Charles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

I always suspected obama was a queer, glad to read the news article that confirms it.

Vote for Mitt!!!
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Psychology itself nails the antigay on this, and quite brutally. The antigay proceed from a "logic" that if someone is supporting gay rights, they must be gay.

The same sniveling asswipes claim that it's *NOT* true that *they themselves* must be gay, which very, very loosely uses the same logic: a connection to or interest in gay rights = you are gay!

To the antigay, it's neeeever true of them,*only* of those they target. Every last one of them magically gets a free pass, but *anyone daring* to support gay rights must be gay!

Please, anyone, find me a *single instance* in which antigay logic *DOES NOT* trip them up. I am *RRRRRIGHT HERE* and I will wait.

*RRRRRIGHT* here.

Thanks.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clever and admirable and I thank you. You have *nailed* the rapist, nonsensical way in which the antigay *LIE* about pro-gay messages,*distorting them KNOW-ING-LY* for purposes of attempting to malign others.

Here's a statistic for ya:

The words that *came from the person's mouth* are *THIS OFTEN* the words the antigay repeat:

zero percent (0.00%) of the time.

The pro-gay make a statement; the antigay *lie willfully* and *distort it knowingly* into something else which is not what was said and which reflects (here's another fun statistic) the views of the *ANTIGAY ALONE*, this often:

one hundred percent (100.00%) of the time.

In fact, that whole "teaching kids to be gay" Nazism is based in the *distortion* that any mention that *gay people LITERALLY EXIST IN THIS WORLD* is tantamount to encouraging kids to *become gay*.

If you say the word "gay" around a child, according to the antigay,*you just tried to force the kid to become gay*.

Antigay logic.

There should be a much, much more brutal, take-no-prisoners fight -- nationally -- against these distortions, and they should be making their way *all the goddamn time* into federal court cases on gay rights matters. It *will* provide some resolution.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

The courts are where you will nail them so brutally and undeniably that it would almost be like the pro-gay *won libel or slander cases*. I will never stop encouraging it to start happening.
JBiden

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

hi hi wrote:
Psychology itself nails the antigay on this, and quite brutally. The antigay proceed from a "logic" that if someone is supporting gay rights, they must be gay.
Trust me. That's not it. Obama has style! He's just so smooth. The man has impeccable tastes!

You should see how well decorated the his place is!

Romney? He's gonna put y'all BACK IN CHAINS!
JBiden

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Awefully tough crowd tonight.

I wonder why gay folks at a gay bar would make something like this up? I mean, Obama supports gays. Why would they lie about him?

Since: Jan 12

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Nothing is lower than people who make up or spread rumors to hurt someone they don't like.
They could be 15 or 50 it's the same immaturity and cruelness.
JBiden

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

wee honeybee wrote:
Nothing is lower than people who make up or spread rumors to hurt someone they don't like.
They could be 15 or 50 it's the same immaturity and cruelness.
I agree, but why would gays do it?

On a lighter note, here's our new campaign slogan!

~ Waving finger SNAP ~

Yeth weee cay-an! Because, this ith who I ay-am!

What do y'all think?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••