Actor Julius 'Sho-Nuff' Carry Has Die...

Actor Julius 'Sho-Nuff' Carry Has Died: He passed away Tuesday at age 56.

There are 24 comments on the www.eurweb.com story from Aug 22, 2008, titled Actor Julius 'Sho-Nuff' Carry Has Died: He passed away Tuesday at age 56.. In it, www.eurweb.com reports that:

*Actor Julius Carry III, best known as the villain Sho'Nuff from the 1985 film "The Last Dragon," died on Aug. 19 after a battle with pancreatic cancer. He was 56.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.eurweb.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jacbill63

AOL

#1 Aug 22, 2008
So that's the actor's name, all this time I thought it was an early role played by Billy Blanks.

“ISLAM is a LIE”

Since: Dec 07

Anubia

#2 Aug 22, 2008
Kiss my converse!!!!

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#4 Aug 22, 2008
R.I.P.

He was too young to die. What a bad month!

;o(
chuck

Rayville, LA

#6 Aug 22, 2008
Added[TRANSLATED] The Game Feat Keyshia Cole - Game's Pain (Official Video HQ)
[TRANSLATED] The Game Feat Keyshia Cole - Game's Pain (Official Video HQ)
/myspace.com/jesus_jr The Game Pain Feat Keyshia Cole (Official Video HQ) LAX August 26 ... the game pain keyshia cole ...
chuck

Rayville, LA

#9 Aug 22, 2008

“Stars are exploding the lights”

Since: May 08

New York Tendaberry

#10 Aug 22, 2008
56?!

Wow, way too young. Cancer knows no age.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Aug 23, 2008
How sad. Peace and blessing for the family...
Blackinjun

United States

#13 Aug 23, 2008
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actualy it's been a great month. What do we have another ten days. More time for your filth to go.
http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx...
Bama Belle

United States

#14 Aug 23, 2008
Seems like we're hearing about more cases of pancreatic cancer every day. I wonder what's up with that? Something in our food supply? Hmm.
rellik

Mountain View, AR

#15 Aug 23, 2008
they said on nova that pancreatic cancer is linked to the steroids in cows milk and chickens fed hormones to grow bigger quicker.
Pimp Trick Gangsta Click

Apex, NC

#16 Aug 23, 2008
What is up with all these black actors/celebs dyin out of nowhere?
Bama Belle

United States

#17 Aug 23, 2008
rellik wrote:
they said on nova that pancreatic cancer is linked to the steroids in cows milk and chickens fed hormones to grow bigger quicker.
I'd believe it. I can't understand why some of this crap is added to food. Hormones, preservatives, etc.- those weren't meant to be eaten.
Blackinjun

United States

#18 Aug 23, 2008
Bama Belle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd believe it. I can't understand why some of this crap is added to food. Hormones, preservatives, etc.- those weren't meant to be eaten.
all types of cancers are on the rise due to the love of the techno-order

Since: Sep 07

Ann Arbor

#20 Aug 24, 2008
Aww, I just saw him in that " Dragon" movie with Appollonia, I use to think he was so cute. RIP.

“WHAT IT DO”

Since: Aug 08

Chicago born Mobile raised

#21 Aug 24, 2008
is it me or is everybody dying
G_DisLOVE

United States

#22 Aug 24, 2008
Listen up and I'll tell you what's up with all these Africa-Americans sudden deaths: Gene Upshaw, Congresswoman Tubbs-Jones, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Pervis Jackson and of late Mr. Julius. 1) We have taken our lives out of G_D's hand and placed them in the trinkets and dictatorship of white America 2) G_D has given them limited control over foodstuff, water supplies, medical supplies/procedures, air quality control even down to the release of toxic chemicals in your living quarters. Why, you ask? I am glad you asked; it’s to punish us for our disobedience: When G_D said, "Thou shall have no other gods before ME" and "do not model the ways of the heathens in the land in which I will scatter you”. HE meant it. HIS instructions are for our good to be prosperous in the land where we sojourn-this is tied to our obedience, as were our fore-parents; who built this country.

These deaths, my brothers and sisters are a fringed-punishment for our disobedience to the WORD of G_D Almighty. If we continue to follow after the ways of the heathens of this land, refuse to repent, refuse to cry out to G_D, refuse to turn back to G_D Almighty-the G_D of our ancestry-The only TRUE and LIVING G_D, take charge of our children and spiritual walk; Then we will see greater calamities and horrors than these deaths. This is just the beginning! The TRUE and LIVING G_D requires retribution! Remember CALAVERY, but let's not forget Adolph Hitler. Our G_D is a Living Consuming Fire!!!

“Stars are exploding the lights”

Since: May 08

New York Tendaberry

#23 Aug 25, 2008
Lisa-Michigan wrote:
Aww, I just saw him in that " Dragon" movie with Appollonia, I use to think he was so cute. RIP.
I think that was Vanity. I kinda like that 7th heaven song.
ads

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Aug 25, 2008

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#25 Aug 25, 2008
Thats sad Sho Nuff was hilarious! But to die so young is tragic....R.I.P.
Dsquire

Sicklerville, NJ

#26 Aug 25, 2008
What's with all of these racist comments? Then again, is coming from the race of people that wherever they venture to bring the three D's: death, disease and destruction all in the name of God (The White Male= the devil incarnate... And "We" are considered filth and heathens, ha look in the mirror
Jimmy from VA
BTW: Rest in Peace "Brother You Will be Missed"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sport Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dell Bethel, Renaissance man: North Ridgeville ... (Nov '08) Aug 15 Niki 7
News Why is America still freakishly obsessed with J... Aug 13 Sheriff Wydell 7
News Guelph Hydro Announces New Board Members Jul 29 why no Halton info 1
News Keanu Reeves' side project: Building $100k moto... Jul '16 Anna Romanovskaja 1
News Keanu Reeves brings some A-Lister magic to Good... Jun '16 Anna Romanovskaja 1
News Keanu Reeves gets behind the wheel of McLaren s... Jun '16 Anna Romanovskaja 1
News Keanu Reeves visits McLaren Technology Centre i... Jun '16 Anna Romanovskaja 2
More from around the web