Spider-Man 3: The Game

Spider-Man 3: The Game

There are 39 comments on the Gaming Nexus story from Jun 13, 2007, titled Spider-Man 3: The Game. In it, Gaming Nexus reports that:

What the hell happened between the second and third game? For the most part, the Spider-Man games based on Sony Pictures' film series haven't been all that bad. via Gaming Nexus

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gaming Nexus.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ope

Navan, Ireland

#1 Jun 28, 2007
I want the game.
Draken

Kalamazoo, MI

#2 Jun 28, 2007
Yeah, its pretty good. Its worth the play.
darren beadsley

Hayes, UK

#3 Jun 29, 2007
its really a toughy! i cannot get past first level. i tried and tried and i smashed a vase in frustration. my mum is very very angry with me now.
venom_is_cool23

Australia

#4 Jul 2, 2007
im gunna get it for mi bday 23 july on wii hehe
darren beadsley

Hayes, UK

#5 Jul 3, 2007
venom_is_cool23 wrote:
im gunna get it for mi bday 23 july on wii hehe
go for it you will sure have lots of funtimes
too many questions

UK

#6 Jul 6, 2007
Does anyone know where u go 2 fight Morbius and Shriek the vampires???!?
darren beadsley

Hayes, UK

#7 Jul 7, 2007
too many questions wrote:
Does anyone know where u go 2 fight Morbius and Shriek the vampires???!?
in the deserted fairground watch out for the blue meanies! yukka puk!
ollie

Australia

#8 Jul 8, 2007
i need to get it now!!
ollie

Australia

#9 Jul 8, 2007
ollie wrote:
i need to get it now!!
that was by venom_is_cool23
venom_is_cool23 or ollie

Australia

#10 Jul 8, 2007
can anyone tell me wat to do first befor i get it for my birthday?
darren beadsley

Hayes, UK

#12 Jul 13, 2007
jorl wrote:
<quoted text>
dont get it on wii. its the worst version. the 360 and PS3 are the best ones. 360 prefferably.
I think the WII version is the best....it is crazy good fun and extra levels making it all the best ! its a toughy but totally worth it. theres nothing like swinging from scraper to scraper with your wiimote. totally rockin!
Draken

Kalamazoo, MI

#13 Jul 13, 2007
The 360 version is the best. But I havent tried the PS3 version yet.
venom_is_cool

Australia

#15 Jul 13, 2007
i borod it from blockbuster on wii and i loved it!!!!!!!!!! pepole how hate it on wii they suck
darren beadsley

Hayes, UK

#16 Jul 14, 2007
jorl wrote:
<quoted text>
no. the grapics suck, the swinging is only fun for about the first 20 minutes, and it has horribly repetitive gameplay, mixed in with impossible levels.
well i thought it was brilliant...one of the best games i have for my wii...and i have a ps3 and dont like it as much and am thinking of selling it on ebay.
Pooter McFoon

Hayes, UK

#17 Jul 14, 2007
I agree spider man on the WII far outranks other versions which quite frankly are very poor to play. i gave up on the XBOX360 version the controls were that bad.
Draken

Kalamazoo, MI

#18 Jul 14, 2007
Well to me the Wii version was bad because it suffered the worst from the glicthes.

“Ya make yourself”

Since: Jun 07

San Diego

#19 Jul 14, 2007
Draken wrote:
Well to me the Wii version was bad because it suffered the worst from the glicthes.
yes, something i left out.

“Ya make yourself”

Since: Jun 07

San Diego

#20 Jul 14, 2007
Pooter McFoon wrote:
I agree spider man on the WII far outranks other versions which quite frankly are very poor to play. i gave up on the XBOX360 version the controls were that bad.
poor to play? really? last I read in all the gaming magazines and online(I also played the demo) is that it suffers severley from poor, repetetive gameplay, boring bossfights, crap ass graphics, and bugs that one could really do without. hONESTLY HOW OLD ARE YOU, BECAUSE i'VE FOUND THAT THE YOUNGER THEY ARE THE MORE NAIVE THEY ARE ABOUT GAMES!!! Children dont care about gameplay, they only care "cool" stuff like motion sensing technology and graphics. Now I like the Wii. But spiderman 3? No(not on Wii).
Pooter McFoon

Hayes, UK

#21 Jul 15, 2007
jorl wrote:
<quoted text>
poor to play? really? last I read in all the gaming magazines and online(I also played the demo) is that it suffers severley from poor, repetetive gameplay, boring bossfights, crap ass graphics, and bugs that one could really do without. hONESTLY HOW OLD ARE YOU, BECAUSE i'VE FOUND THAT THE YOUNGER THEY ARE THE MORE NAIVE THEY ARE ABOUT GAMES!!! Children dont care about gameplay, they only care "cool" stuff like motion sensing technology and graphics. Now I like the Wii. But spiderman 3? No(not on Wii).
my age is non of your concern.....i dont give my age out to people online as it attracts perverts.
Pooter McFoon

Hayes, UK

#22 Jul 15, 2007
spider man on the wii is like, totally AWSOME DUDES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spider-Man 2 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Halal in the Family' takes online swipe at ant... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
News 10 things to look for in 2014 at the movies (Jan '14) Jan '14 open hillel 1
News Garfield relishes web-swinging in 'Amazing Spid... (Jul '13) Jul '13 WOWDIABLO 1
Sandman: stable symbolism (Apr '12) Apr '12 Abishai100 1
News 5 worst superhero movies (Jun '11) Dec '11 SitHappened 25
Justice League vs. Nuclear Man (Oct '11) Oct '11 Abishai100 1
News Unworthy opponents and a boring girlfriend (Dec '10) Dec '10 HangUpAndDrive 5
More from around the web