New Couple Alert

Nov 10, 2011 Full story: Perez Hilton 9

Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves have been good friends since they co-starred together in the action flick Speed 17 years ago, but according to sources close to the two, they've moved past platonic and are now officially DATING! 'They've had people trying to set them up for years, but the time was never right.

Full Story
Ricky terrase

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2011
Sandra bullock is a great girl and and great mom with a big heart if any more people hurt her feelings any more they will get a chance to see what pain is don't play with Miss Sandra she is very Special don't take advantage of her in any way I will show up that's a promice

“Dum Di Dum”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 13, 2011
A chevalier is coming...Just kidding. I truly think, she´s a great woman & mother and wish her all the best in everything she does.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 14, 2011
scary

“Dum Di Dum”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4 Nov 14, 2011
rastabobsIed wrote:
scary
indeed...

“#'64”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5 Nov 18, 2011
I don't buy a Sandra Bullock coupling. IMO, it would have happened during/right after Speed. There's just too much history/water under the bridge for that horse to get out of the gate.

jmo

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 19, 2011
If it is true and they are happy..wonderful. I need more proof than just a few words scattered. I'll believe it when Sandy convinces Keanu to put their wedding photo on the front of a respectable rag mag..lol!
Ricky terrase

Greenwell Springs, LA

#7 Nov 26, 2011
Ricky terrase wrote:
Sandra bullock is a great girl and and great mom with a big heart if any more people hurt her feelings any more they will get a chance to see what pain is don't play with Miss Sandra she is very Special don't take advantage of her in any way I will show up that's a promice
Sandra Bullock is a winner and a true person a lady and a great mom one that leads
ardith

United States

#8 Nov 26, 2011
Well she may be great but she's not involved with Keanu Reeves. I don't think she would beard for him.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 3, 2011
ardith wrote:
Well she may be great but she's not involved with Keanu Reeves. I don't think she would beard for him.
I can't take seriously the idea that Bullock and Reeves are a couple, or that Bullock is a good person. She knew who she was married to.

I think that Keanu wanted his mgmt company to hire Parker Posey way back when, but they went with Bullock. Smart move. I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speed Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is that really you, Keanu? Reeves looked more h... (Aug '10) Jul '14 Suzanne 8
Keanu Reeves scrubs up in elegant black suit as... (Jan '14) Feb '14 ThousandMyths 43
Keanu loves kungfu, filmed a movie because of C... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Andromeda-1 4
Poor Keanu Reeves! "Fat Keanu" is the New "Sad ... (May '13) Jul '13 Dr Keanusbeard 21
Keanu Reeves got 40th birthday boost from Hoffman (Apr '13) Apr '13 ardith 22
Q: What has happened to Keanu Reeves? Has he an... (May '12) Feb '13 yelenav 1,078
Keanu Reeves rides custom chopper in Los Angeles (Oct '12) Oct '12 Queen OneEightyTwo 8

Speed People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE