You could have made an effort: Dresse...

You could have made an effort: Dressed-down Rumer Willis outshone by young co-stars

There are 1 comment on the Daily Mail story from Jan 30, 2009, titled You could have made an effort: Dressed-down Rumer Willis outshone by young co-stars. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

In a bid to drum up publicity for their new film, Rumer Willis and her Sorority Row co-stars decided to attend the latest Hollywood premiere.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

janice

Melbourne, Australia

#1 Jan 30, 2009
I think she is perfect...I dont like seeing 20 years olds looking like 30 or trashy....
This say;s alot about this girl, she's no barbie but who wants to be anyway????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sorority Row Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The Occult' switches names, again, to 'Where t... (May '13) May '13 Jim 1
News 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie: Top ten stars lis... (Aug '12) Aug '12 becky chap 1
News Audrina Patridge's psychologist dream (Jul '11) Jul '11 JennySt 1
News 'H2 (Halloween 2)' Info & 'Sorority Row' Pics (Mar '09) May '09 JoeKnows187 4
News Pop Tarts 'Scene and Herd' (Apr '09) Apr '09 Marita Indans 1
Predictions! (Mar '09) Mar '09 TTIN 1
News Rumer Willis, Miss Golden Globe, Looks Ahead To... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Rumer at Sundance 1
More from around the web