Olivia Newton-John: Why My Wedding Was a Secret

Jul 16, 2008 Full story: People,com

Olivia Newton-John's recent wedding to John Easterling came as a surprise to everyone who knows her - except her daughter, Chloe.

Full Story
Angelena

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 18, 2008
Why would she have to keep it a secret from her daughter? And why would she abandon and neglect her daughter Chloe Rose? A good mother would not do that. I cant imagine that Olivia would do such a thing.
Angelena

Buffalo, NY

#2 Aug 11, 2008
I love you Olivia Newton-john!! I love your songs and most beautiful singing voice and that you write some songs,too!! I love your 1970's easy listening,your 1980's poptype songs and Gaia and even Back with a heart even if I usually hate country,but yoy are not country, you are one of the very bbest female vocalist/singer+songwriters ever!! You and Mariah Carey!! I Love you forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sordid Lives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AID Atlanta Holds a "Sordid" Soiree and Gospel ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 snyper 3
Being Southern Baptist and gay (Aug '13) Aug '13 Rainbow Kid 8
'Golden Girls' star Rue McClanahan recovering a... (Nov '09) Nov '09 janie 3
City grants new permits to Eden - South Florida... (Feb '09) Feb '09 One of the All 1
Olivia Newton-John to Host Logo's Click List (Aug '08) Aug '08 the best 1
Del Shores' Sordid Lives Coming to Television (Aug '07) Aug '07 Angelena 1
SL: The Series (Sep '06) Sep '06 XanaJew 1
More from around the web