Renowned Texas Musician, Turner Steph...

Renowned Texas Musician, Turner Stephen Bruton Dies on Saturday in Los Angeles

There are 1 comment on the DVDCreation Reviews story from May 10, 2009, titled Renowned Texas Musician, Turner Stephen Bruton Dies on Saturday in Los Angeles. In it, DVDCreation Reviews reports that:

The film stars Jeff Bridges , Maggie Gyllenhaal , Colin Farrell and Robert Duvall .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DVDCreation Reviews.

Cathy

AOL

#1 May 11, 2009
I had the pleasure of working with him for a very short time and he was so very nice... my heart is heavy hearing this sad news...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Songwriter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Songwriter Kye Fleming to be Honored as Poet an... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Bed Head 1
News Patriot Energy Services LLC to Help Sponsor Val... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Jim Davis 1
News Songwriters Hall of Fame announces 2010 nominat... (Oct '09) Oct '09 JIna Wild 7
News Services Pending In Texas For Songwriter Stephe... (May '09) May '09 Debra Reesberg-Ge... 1
More from around the web