Services Pending In Texas For Songwri...

Services Pending In Texas For Songwriter Stephen Bruton

There are 1 comment on the KWTX story from May 11, 2009, titled Services Pending In Texas For Songwriter Stephen Bruton. In it, KWTX reports that:

Guitarist and songwriter Stephen Bruton has died in Los Angeles at 60. Bruton, who with Kris Kristofferson for nearly 40 years, had songs recorded by Bonnie Raitt, Willie Nelson, Jimmy Buffett and others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWTX.

Debra Reesberg-Gentosi

San Juan Capistrano, CA

#1 May 14, 2009
I will miss you Stephen! My thoughts and prayers are with Mary his wife and family members as well as the music family.. I have had the opportunity to have known and been on the road with Stephen when he played with Kris & Bonnie. He is and will be remembered for his musical talent as well as his witt and charm. My life is a better place to have had Stephen in it.

Your home,
Debra

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Songwriter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Songwriter Kye Fleming to be Honored as Poet an... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Bed Head 1
News Patriot Energy Services LLC to Help Sponsor Val... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Jim Davis 1
News Songwriters Hall of Fame announces 2010 nominat... (Oct '09) Oct '09 JIna Wild 7
News Renowned Texas Musician, Turner Stephen Bruton ... (May '09) May '09 Cathy 1
More from around the web