"I want an Oscar": Rahman

"I want an Oscar": Rahman

There are 3 comments on the Newindpress story from Jan 12, 2009, titled "I want an Oscar": Rahman. In it, Newindpress reports that:

MUMBAI: Music composer A.R. Rahman Monday became the first Indian to win a Golden Globe award and is already looking forward to bagging an Oscar for his soundtrack for British filmmaker Danny Boyle's "Slumdog ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newindpress.

rishi

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Feb 22, 2009
We (rehman) got the oscar.

“"Never say never"”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 22, 2009
Congrats to Rahman!!!
GOPAL

Doha, Qatar

#3 Feb 26, 2009
Rahman's oskar is no wounder to me ... he played to the tune of westners ... but pookutty he is the star of India. A self made man .. No big back grouds .. a self created .. self motivated figure.. I bow in front of Him... he is the real winner .. the star of India ... rest of us can only admire him.. and we will... Hail Pookutty...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slumdog Millionaire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Asian Performers Are Worthy of Oscar Recognitio... (Oct '16) Feb '17 Scott 5
News Saroo Brierly on his incredible life journey th... Feb '17 Vivek Golikeri 1
News Dev Patel: Trump's travel ban turned return to ... Feb '17 Vivek Golikeri 2
Salim's bath tub scene... (Feb '09) Aug '16 LiteralLotus 18
News New screenwriters see Smits, Pinto, Baker perfo... (Nov '15) Nov '15 private eyes se... 1
News a Steve Jobsa biopic looks at the icon behind t... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News the Big Bachchan Bash in Macau (Jun '09) Mar '15 Roshini 48
More from around the web