Culture Clash at the Marigold Hotel

Oct 2, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 62

Travelling to another country can offer many interesting insights into other cultures, as well as rewarding life experiences, but it can also create culture shock and reveal uncomfortable truths about who a person really is.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
voice of a girl

India

#1 Oct 4, 2012
i want to tell u about d crap goin on in a reputed n so called secured institution named BANASTHALI VIDHYAPITH...
within 1 week, 2 girls r rapped by some morons at nyt during mvi tym.. 2 days hv been passed but still thr s no investigatn scheduled to b held to catch d culprits. moreovr , institutional head persons r blaming d girl instead for seducing n thn being rapped.
do u really thnk its thr mistake???
after 1 rape case, no one was dr to secure grls during another mvi tym n in results d same mislead happened again..
1 girl has been expelled frm d college in fake blame for seducng d culprits n anothr 1 s undr scrutiny in hospital.
do u really thnk banasthalites r secure????
dy r framing victim as culprit, n real culprits r roaming freely for more hunts..
dr r many such cases hpnd earlier n buried somehow here..
for sake of an institution's reputation, how 1 can spoil d lyf of a girl...
she s blamed 4 wat she hasn't done, is it ryt???
is it d society v dreamt earlier?? thr r many ques in d heart of evry girl, who is goin to ans? institutional heads, you people, d society of such craps, banasthalites or d girl who s framd as a culprit???
dat grl s speechless by d curse she s facng in hr destiny, bt v r nt speechless..
v r olso grls n now v r not speechless..
v r hr voice, v r d voice of many speech less..........
i just wnt a small column of ur newspapr to raise d voice of a girl..
hope u ll listn to dat voice whch s nt getting its way to find peace n safety...
thank you
voice of a girl

India

#2 Oct 4, 2012
i was searching fr a space bt culdn't find it.........
i just want to help a banasthalite, a girl.......
plzzz help us..
Anonymous

Ambala, India

#3 Oct 4, 2012
in this mislead...where was v.c ?? just beat the V.C..
a_banasthalite

Noida, India

#4 Oct 4, 2012
answer me that who is the victim??? can u identify that girl...atleast hostel name and rum no....
we are just confirming that the news is not fake or rumour .
if the news is true..we will definitely support u guys..
a_banasthalite

India

#5 Oct 4, 2012
mis anonymous....just try to understand vc's position....
just find out the victim...instead of using abusive language fr our elders..
Anonymous

Pune, India

#6 Oct 4, 2012
hopeless place of learning.call smt.s.parimala,plice suprintendent.tonk,phone no. 1432243028or some one from the campus should go and report to her and request for a befitting action against the sinner.
Just need to Revelation

Delhi, India

#7 Oct 4, 2012
Hello,

you need to follow Facebook, Tweet and many more social sites. You just need to post your article as it is with big persons wall. Like All news channel Wall post. Biggest tweet... many more.. then I am sure you get news channel on door of Bansthali.
student

Mumbai, India

#8 Oct 4, 2012
is thr any confirmation abt d rape case ..?y r u creating a mess guys...do u hav any proof or sumthg..??
Banasthali girl parent

New Delhi, India

#9 Oct 4, 2012
Our kids at Banasthali needs more security , but our girls need to be cautious there, move around in groups and follow university rules strictly, like coming back to hostel well in time..may god save our kids...
Also no one is safe, either few years ago, now or in coming years anywhere in world. We need to keep our conduct safe n secure and be cautious in moving around.. I a hope u all understand...
anomous

Bangalore, India

#10 Oct 4, 2012
saare hostel warden ko faasi dey do,vc ko sajaye maut
a banasthalite

United States

#12 Oct 4, 2012
today, we protested for the girls. bt v.c. says bring the girl to fornt. and the girl is unable to say anything. she is not even accepting it, now. she has a lot of pressure on her for not to accept the torture she has gone through.
some members of the so called scholar's society says that its better for the girls' future to not let the matter be highlighted. they must understand that the girls are victim in such cases and not the guilty. they must come forward to punish guilties instead of hiding themselves as if it is their own fault that they were forcefully raped by some moron and their body is in such a bad condition that they are hospitalized.
saying that the girl was characterless doesn't change anything. no living being, in right order of mind, would provoke someone to heart itself unto a deathly condition. and here, we are talking about some brightest mind of most intellectual species on the earth, studing in a white collor university, especially known for security of girls.
the main cause of such problems around the world is that the society, which includes litrate women, looks at the girl and her family as if they did something terrible. something that can't be pardened even by god. they must understand that being a rape victim doesn't make someone unholy, being a rapist does. a girl is far more then a vergin material to be used by men. they are what they are in heart. respect them for being themselves and instead of pointing out them, help them to be themselves again.
NOT A BANASTHALI GIRL

Patiala, India

#13 Oct 4, 2012
Its shocking to read such a news about one of the renowned college of our country into such a pathetic state... I would like to dedicate my this comment to the girls raising there voices to such blemished and bungling security system...
Being at par with the boys is what we have been taught since our birth... "U ARE NO LESS THAN ANY BOY" then why are we the ones to b blamed for evrything non-sense in which v r not involved?????
To the ppl who are questioning the above revelation .... Did u URSELF tried to dig in even an inch to that concern????
It takes a lot of effort to broach such an action to bring to the concern of the ppl... and if its been put up with such an ingenuous form then one must bring it to their respective concern.... Because a lot of things are there which a girl might know about it and to put forth a ques on it is very easy....!!!
WAKE UP TO YOUR SENSES PEOPLE AND LET A GIRL TRUELY HAVE ALL THOSE SAME AND EQUAL RIGHTS AS OTHERS..!!!!
ex-banasthalite

Delhi, India

#14 Oct 4, 2012
hey guys... i'm an ex-banasthalite.. please apply ur brains.. i studied in d collg 4 abt 7 yrs..nd der was no such incident ... nd u talk of security ... we'v faced security check evn.. nd were penalized 2... takn of d girls der.. evry one is aware of the fact hw many girls hav der bf ... nd hw despos most of dem r.. so please stop blaming d collg.. may b it wont giv u bst of facilities ... bt dis is nt true.. u guys mst hv cum rght nw.. bt we'v knw banasthali 4 a long.. so bttr watch nd use ur brains
in_support

Mumbai, India

#15 Oct 4, 2012
Banasthali management.. u suck.. the most unsafe and irresponsible in the world.. blaming the girl for seducing the rapists.. u guys hv gone insane.. will a girl say that she's raped after she seduces 2 or more guys.. hv some senses.. hope the criminals would have done this with you..!.. no respect for you guys.. u and the criminals hv done d same level of crime.. shut the institution.. put management in detention..!.. I'll mk sure dat any of my relatives.. friends.. or any one related to dem.. dsnt get into it.. bloody cheap people!
ex-banasthalite

Delhi, India

#16 Oct 4, 2012
maam sry 2 say...bt i 2 am a banasthalite...past 7 yrs i studied der nd no such thng evr happend ... i returnd late at nght alon 4m danc practices den 2 there was nt a prob.. most of the girls in banasthali ha bf.. nd many of dem r immature... dey dont knw wat is rght nd wat is wrong... u evn knw hw tough it is to handle teenage... all d girls those who r makn fuss out of d stuff r 1st yr students...nd ppl senoir r well aware of d place... so think using brains...hw can dis be pssibl widout a gals initiative...nd tak of the grad. girl why did she go 2 gyan mandir during d mvie tym.. which is aftr 9 pm.. no faculty is der.. she must hav calld sum 1...
shikha

United States

#17 Oct 4, 2012
us ladki k koi frnds ya parents samne kyon nhi a rhe
supporter

United States

#18 Oct 4, 2012
2 dande pichvaade pe maaro jin pe shak h sab bahar aa jayega . . .dubara aukaad ni hogi krne ki ksi ki . . . had h yaawr
supporter

United States

#19 Oct 4, 2012
abe kese ajayga yawr koi samne ...apni insult karane ek to faculty support ni kr rhi vo apni alag mara rahi h ...!!
human being

Kolkata, India

#20 Oct 4, 2012
girlz college mein agr ladkiya save nahi hai to??? support guys.. its time 2 revolt..
teaching facultybanasthal

Mumbai, India

#21 Oct 4, 2012
this anonymous is provoking the students,i request to all students pls have patient

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slumdog Millionaire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salim's bath tub scene... (Feb '09) May '14 Humanity 17
Bruno Mars performs racy rendition of hit song ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Ariana 3
Surprise Me (Mar '13) Mar '13 Rare Audrey Footage 1
Emeli Sande on Danny Boyle film Trance soundtrack (Feb '13) Feb '13 christine brock 2
London mayor opposes sale of Henry Moore sculpture (Nov '12) Nov '12 Gay Lad Giggsy Queer 1
Olympic Soundtrack 'Isles of Wonder' Races to t... (Jul '12) Jul '12 pedro 1
2012 Olympics: Opening Ceremony to Bring Specta... (Jul '12) Jul '12 No London Is Lawless 17
•••
•••

Slumdog Millionaire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••