Here's what you missed today by not listening to Alex Jones radio program at www.infowars.com

Full story: Southeast Missourian

Posted by Inimicus Globalist on Thu, Sep 30, 2010, at 6:20 PM: Every since KSIM 1400am in Sikeston, dropped the DERRY BROWNFIELD program, www.derrybrownfield.com , being able to hear truth in southeast Missouri has been a major problem.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Slim

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Derek IntheMidwest

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Derek's call to Alex Jones on Live Free or Die with Lee Rogers

www.youtube.com

called into AJ's show and busted him on the CNP issue.

Lee Rogers mentioned that call on air so I figured i'd call in and play the audio.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php...
4 Derek IntheMidwest

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

We Are Change

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Marlin

Goodman, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Old man Brownfield converses mainly about chopping up cattle in the grinder for the past 80 years.
He mainly echoed most of the redneck conservative hunting views which desire to keep hunting rights out of the hands of the Agricultural department or the branch of government that protects wild life and land, echoing the feelings that the make-up of a community, and the old ways surpass the regulatory power of government, something that is within the constitution of the United States. The problem with the radical right-wing freedom movement is that they do not recognise that the government on the most part by consent has more power than governed citizens according to the constitution, drafted by the Founding Fathers, Washington, Jefferson, Adams, and so on and on.
I personally wouldn't miss a red-neck. Not even Brownfield.
The station Brownfield was on is like the name of the station. Genesis. Named and Owned by Jewish. Maybe Derry couldn't prove his Jewish ancestry like the Jones who definitely desires for his family to apply under international protection of Israels intelligence agency Massad.
Marlin

Goodman, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

oh sorry.... That was red-neck station KSIM 1400am in back-wards Christian Sikeston. Got ahead in my reading, took it for granted while reading.
Marlin The Psychic

Goodman, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

I think the United States could do better with a government consisting of only a senate but this would only apply to the United States. I see you are from Canada and that you have a different form of government. I contacted your government over the issue of the slaughter of seals by fishermen, fishermen beat seals to death with clubs in the head each year. I told your government they were incompetent and morons.
Our constitution is no good, and it never has been. Article 1 of our constitution gives the U.S. congress maximum authority over the private sector and also in issuing laws -and with the few exceptions of limited rights we have, on the most part we have always had limited rights here according to the constitution and surprising, the bill of rights. But the old west politicians up until about the 1900s preferred limiting government over the government defined authority granted by the U.S. constitution, and therefore ignored the constitution and gave the public a feeling of self worth and liberty. The rights we seem to have are not always protected by courts or laws, and only by yourself if you can afford a lawyer and if the issue seems to be of some value to the courts. So rights in the United States are not real if you ask me.
I don't like anything the United States founders did. I think they were dishonest.

I would create in the United States an only Senate run government, and though necessary to posses authority and to regulate the financial needs of the country, but limited in power by genuine rights, I would include animals in on that.
problems

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Slacker Discussions

Search the Slacker Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Quick Snaps: 'Slacker' at Austin Studios (Jul '11) Jul '11 Kevin 3
Generations (12): OGXers (Feb '10) Feb '10 Mary Clandib 1
When neither candidate is tolerable, what does ... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Jasmin 7
Dazed and Confused (Oct '06) Oct '06 egdfhj344544 1
•••
•••
•••