Michael Schoeffling's Birthday

Michael Schoeffling's Birthday

There are 5 comments on the A Movie Every Day story from Dec 11, 2007, titled Michael Schoeffling's Birthday. In it, A Movie Every Day reports that:

Search for contact info for Michael Schoeffling A look back on highlights of Michael Schoeffling's acting career in film to date via Movie Posters : Please check out the work of Michael Schoeffling available ... via A Movie Every Day

Join the discussion below, or Read more at A Movie Every Day.

Cassandra Linn

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Apr 14, 2008
I fell in love with the movie Wild Hearts Cant't be Broken. Its been one of my all time favorites. I especially like the actor Michael Schoeffling. Is it possible to get in touch with him?
Cassandra Linn

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Apr 14, 2008
I have always wanted to meet michael Schoeffling if there is any way to get in touch my e-mail is [email protected]
greg

Houston, TX

#3 Apr 11, 2009
I heard Michael was gay and died from aids
greg

Houston, TX

#4 Apr 17, 2009
he's dead you can't get in touch with him
itsme

Portland, PA

#5 Sep 23, 2010
Hes not dead. Has wife and kids and leading a normal american life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sixteen Candles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Oscars ignore films about youth (Feb '14) Feb '14 Old Sam 1
News Classic Movies Filmed in Chicago (Mar '12) Mar '12 hey 1
News Mom's the word: More `Candles' now and more in ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 32candlesdotcom 1
News Dimunuitive 'Poltergeist' actress Zelda Rubinst... (Jan '10) Jan '10 bwaaah 2
News '80s teen flick director John Hughes dies in NYC (Aug '09) Aug '09 John Hughes 1
News Director John Hughes dead at 59, spokeswoman says (Aug '09) Aug '09 Jason Lee 5
News PHOTOS: John Hughes Movies (Aug '09) Aug '09 scout 1
More from around the web