Classic Movies Filmed in Chicago

Classic Movies Filmed in Chicago

There are 1 comment on the Apartment Guide story from Mar 31, 2012, titled Classic Movies Filmed in Chicago. In it, Apartment Guide reports that:

Bueller? Bueller? Did you know that the famous flick, "Ferris Bueller," was based in Chicago? The popular '80s John Hughes' "Sixteen Candles" was also filmed in the Windy City, as well as "My Best Friend's Wedding," "Blues Brothers ," "The Untouchables" and "When Harry Met Sally." The tall skyscrapers, the unique restaurants and the famous ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Apartment Guide.

hey

United States

#1 Mar 31, 2012
Really

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sixteen Candles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Thriller' dance video... (Apr '16) May '16 Mudiwa 3
News Why the Oscars ignore films about youth (Feb '14) Feb '14 Old Sam 1
News Michael Schoeffling's Birthday (Apr '08) Sep '10 itsme 5
News Mom's the word: More `Candles' now and more in ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 32candlesdotcom 1
News Dimunuitive 'Poltergeist' actress Zelda Rubinst... (Jan '10) Jan '10 bwaaah 2
News '80s teen flick director John Hughes dies in NYC (Aug '09) Aug '09 John Hughes 1
News Director John Hughes dead at 59, spokeswoman says (Aug '09) Aug '09 Jason Lee 5
More from around the web