Talking Shop: George Sampson

Talking Shop: George Sampson

There are 21 comments on the BBC story from Jun 3, 2008, titled Talking Shop: George Sampson. In it, BBC reports that:

Teenager George Sampson was crowned winner of ITV talent show Britain's Got Talent on Saturday night after dancing in front of a TV audience of 13.1 million.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rachael

Preston, UK

#21 Dec 20, 2008
Hey george :D !

i just wanna say have a nice christmas i ave never met u yet lol but i am hoping to some day soon have a nice 2009 :P xx good luckk for the future hunn :D
Also well done on the royal variety you was brill loved it :D loved the hat waheyy!! x

rachael x

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Singin' in the Rain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Paso native Debbie Reynolds to get SAG award... (Jan '15) Jan '15 huey goins 2
News Film stars of old to headline movie cruise (Aug '12) Aug '12 Eric Lee from Aus... 1
News Singin' in the Rain makes a big splash in the W... (Mar '12) Mar '12 great show 1
News Debbie Reynolds recalls life in Depression-era ... (Aug '10) Feb '12 Gary Kaplan 26
News Happy Birthday, Cyd Charisse (Apr '11) Apr '11 Kelly 1
News Make 'Em Laugh With Tales of Tears (Dec '10) Dec '10 Lost in China 1
News Debbie Reynolds' Hollywood Memorabilia Set for ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 PERRY 4
More from around the web