Talking Shop: George Sampson

Talking Shop: George Sampson

There are 21 comments on the BBC story from Jun 3, 2008, titled Talking Shop: George Sampson. In it, BBC reports that:

Teenager George Sampson was crowned winner of ITV talent show Britain's Got Talent on Saturday night after dancing in front of a TV audience of 13.1 million.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MelodyBabesss

Romford, UK

#1 Jun 16, 2008
Heyy =)
Yea all i wanna say ishh that i finkk u are really good looking. i saw you on BGT 1 & i was like omgg SEXYYYY :O. Alsoo i want to come down to manchster to watch you dance but i duno if your busy these dayass lol. i dance as well and to be honest yep i fink i can dance and i will dance wiith you anyday,,(y)=). well i dont try to dance better than anyone except myself. i have high standers about dancing its my life. i plan to hit the streertz just like you. you can look out for us round London with my parneter. where called MiSTERiEE but you see where masked so its abit shifty lol. but dont fink where copyin you shall i say you inspired me as my life ant good any many people where i live dont get the chances they want to do with life EG - some teengers wanted to do something with life and that something now is carring a gun or a knife we ant the type of people that want that to happen i used to be like an estate girl with groups. now i plan mnot to miox in that sort of croud. see i am so confitent i would dance for my life. insted of fighting for it lol evan though that ant funny. i do dance 8 times a fortnight no exsageration. anyways i now you have a girlfriend but ;] HELLLOOOOOO BABESSSSSS YOUU ORiTEEE ? lolss i love your style as well x
stay blessed carry on doing your thing . iluu [; x
melOdyBabess ..,x
Sophie

Romford, UK

#2 Jun 16, 2008
ello.....x
I Goo Twoo Halland Park Skool...Amm Such A Big Fan Of Youuuu.....x
I Wass Watching Youu Onn Britons Got Talent...
I Wass like Hee Is sho sho Good Looking...x
I Like Dancing Wiuth My Freindz.. Forr Fun Doe Coz I Cant Dancee Ish Jushh Likem Skeen lol...
&& My Two Freidnz...MiSTERiEE...( Cant Sayy Any Names.....) Are Gonna Hit The Streets Soon (Y)
theyy Aree Sik Dancerss Doe...
Anywayzz Ul Problyy gett Mesage Froom Dem..!!
Ahwww I Wanna Meett Youu on The Rwal...:P
Urr Phit As Fukk... lol iluu....
:)=]=](: O.x
samiya

Romford, UK

#3 Jun 16, 2008
hi i go 2 holland park school in nottin hill gate. my 2 m8 r goin aroud londen and danceing.oh don't think were coping u m8 cose we thought of that befror u.[not 2 be rude]were called misteriee.we an't da type of people that carry knifes and make fun of others we help and bin knifes. i got made fun of cose im fat and they say oh ur fat u cant dance.i said f you at leat i got talent.then i put my head down and carry on.im a dancer as u know and dance with my pratner MelOdyBabess.ur soooooo! fit.u c my father mr k.charid is very ill.he has a metal ciycosis.it means that hes a nutter.so i really want 2 be famous.the reason i can persou my dream cose i have 2 help my mum and we can't aford it pepole make fun of my dad witch i hate.people think im a fat wannabe george sampson but im not. anywayz i really want 2 meet u 1 day but thats never gonna happen.lol! all i got 2 say is alright sexy!!!!!!!!!! u got buff eyes and a sexy back off.oh what i look lyk is curly and ur couler hair. and brown eyes. anyway bye be safe on ur back babe and keep on smiling cose its buffxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand a million more.
george sampson

Romford, UK

#4 Jun 16, 2008
hi just read ur texts and find sofie jokes LOL! a can't wait 2 c u on the roeds so 1 can meet u.anyway samiya hope ur dad get better. melodybabee hope i c u 2.i think ur all fit by da sounds of it.c u byexxxxxxxxxx
Sophie-bbz

Romford, UK

#5 Jun 16, 2008
Skeen Samiaa..x
LOL
Think ur Geogree sapsonn...haha ur funny
Samiya

London, UK

#6 Jun 16, 2008
hi mel nd sophie.<3
George sampson is fuckin fit.<3
mind mah language.
Hope i see u on da streets <3
I heard u got a gf called emma is dat true?
if so gd luck wit ur relationship <3
cya x x x
1 dai u might see me on tv, lol, lyke dats gonna happen anyway lol luv yh x x
lita

Telford, UK

#7 Jun 18, 2008
hi i think your dance on britans got talent was mint :) i bet all the girls are after ya now lol xx i dnt blame them u are well goodlooking i wanted you to win britans got talent good luk for in the future xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo x :)
lexy

Telford, UK

#8 Jun 18, 2008
hi i think ya dancin is mintxx i even got the song on ma phone(mint royale)i think ya well fitxlolz i hope i see yas on tv i think ya great luv yas xxxxx :)***
Samiya

Fleetwood, UK

#9 Jun 19, 2008
hi soon u will see me on the streets dancin wit mah m8s. do u realli like george sampson?
he aint got a gf!!!
xxxx
steph

Stirling, UK

#10 Jun 23, 2008
hey george
i love you and im not jokin
i went to see you on tour .. you were amazing
i was so happy when ant and dec sed you won i cried ... i spent like 10 votin 4 you
i bet all tha gurlz arre after you now =D
well just wanted to say i love you =D
xxxx
Mini Moule

Edinburgh, UK

#11 Oct 8, 2008
Hi GEORGE i loveu so much i when to your tour in london at the o2 u were amazing when steven said u ant got a girlfriend i was so glad cause i love u, by the way i dance as well i love danceing. when u whent to the in to the hoods my fiend shari and her friend met u and had a pic with u and was talking to i wish i was there i love u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
arian

Zuchwil, Switzerland

#12 Oct 10, 2008
hi i am arian and i really like george he is the best dancer i ever sow
arian

Zuchwil, Switzerland

#13 Oct 10, 2008
jippi
aha
o jeah
arian

Zuchwil, Switzerland

#14 Oct 10, 2008
my dad lives in london

because he and my mom are not together
arian

Zuchwil, Switzerland

#15 Oct 10, 2008
i am so happy that you won 2008 britains got talent.
arian

Zuchwil, Switzerland

#16 Oct 10, 2008
i love you george
aha everybody
i can dance to i go to dance clases
arian

Horgen, Switzerland

#17 Oct 12, 2008
my e-mail address is [email protected]
vikii x

Telford, UK

#18 Nov 18, 2008
hi george i cnt even belive im talkin 2 ya OMG

its probably a very good experence 2 be popular wish i was lol hope 2 talk 2 u soon

bye bye lol

vikii ...x :) ;)x
lexy

Telford, UK

#19 Nov 18, 2008
hi again :)
i watched ure programme on ITV2 it was really good i think ure brill,how does it feel to be famous ??

omg ure so FIT !!X

LEXY XX ;)
emily

UK

#20 Dec 8, 2008
i fink ur sssssssssssoooooooooooooooo brill i luv
dancin and admire what u made of ur self id giv eny thin 2 meet u even 4 a second god i sound like one of those obbsessed girls dat cut pics of u out of mags + stick dem on there wall i dont but if u thought dat was cute i probably would is there any way i could ever meet u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Singin' in the Rain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FLASHBACK: Debbie Reynolds Recalls Poor Upbring... (Dec '16) Feb '17 Karenmama 10
News Debbie Reynolds, Fisher buried together (Jan '17) Jan '17 A Lot 1
News El Paso native Debbie Reynolds to get SAG award... (Jan '15) Jan '15 huey goins 2
News Film stars of old to headline movie cruise (Aug '12) Aug '12 Eric Lee from Aus... 1
News Singin' in the Rain makes a big splash in the W... (Mar '12) Mar '12 great show 1
News Debbie Reynolds recalls life in Depression-era ... (Aug '10) Feb '12 Gary Kaplan 26
News Happy Birthday, Cyd Charisse (Apr '11) Apr '11 Kelly 1
More from around the web